or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Have seen older men lovingly fingering a middle school cheerleading outfit, can confirm creepiness.
Their underoos are nice.
I don't know about "focused" (sounds like a lot of pieces to me), but you could definitely snap up some used items for a few hundred bucks and see how that works for you. The ones I own all seem to look used anyway. And I hate it that the $400 jackets available to me online pop up on sale for like $100 in places like California.
If these Goodwill employees continue to hide Polo in the women's section, I might have to prosecute them legally.
Don't worry, that's just the normal reaction to Harry Potter.
This is probably true of most people; go back far enough and you'll see people telling the supremely non-contentious snowman how he should just throw in the towel because he would never get it.
Sweet...will be staying there in 2 weeks -- at least I could afford to try something on.
Both of your examples apply, though. In the first, the peer group will likely have a positive influence in terms of attitudes conducive to weight loss, and a negative impact on the second.Also, no matter how hard I try to act like it online, I'm not 18.
Peer groups --and their behaviors, and what they value -- are definitely a factor. Just look at the last few pages of this thread.
Eat fewer calories than you burn, and always use the word 'fewer', not 'less'.