or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

Those must be the kind with used panties inside.
I've always considered the movie's flaws part of its charm. Maybe the key is to have seen it in the theater, and as a youth, where every hour was a significant fraction of your life, and movies called epics actually felt that way.
Weird. When I was younger, we'd fly to a wrestling camp in the mountains of Colorado. The change in altitude was excruciating, but when we returned, we'd totally dominate our out of breath peers. I'd feel kind of weird trying to replicate that with a mask, though.
Or I would say groping, or touching, or Indiana Jones-style forced kissing. Wikipedia says the Broderick allegations hit mass concsciousness in '99. Seems like the Clarence Thomas proceedings might have been the closest then-current analogue to the Paula Jones allegations.
I'm not sure what subset of voters knew of and supported Bill's behavior, yet find sexual assault unacceptable with Trump. It would seem hypocritical on the surface, but again I would wonder (actually wonder, as in I don't know) how much this group knew, and when. The world is so much different now, too, making it much harder to ignore irrefutable schmuckery like Trump's bragging and his comments on things like the hot mic, Howard Stern, twitter, etc. -- all of which is...
Maybe if he didn't lie, deride his customers, and present himself as the ultimate business authority...
If we're only talking about philandering, then yes. But comparing an affair to sexual assault is just wrong. No one's been screaming about The Donald's consensual extra-marital affairs. Plus, there's the huge fact that Bill Clinton is not running for president, and his cheating makes Hilary sympathetic in that area.(I wasn't old enough to vote for Bill, but would have had a major problem with those rape allegations against him. I don't remember when those surfaced;...
Medium/36-39 chest guys, I'm also taking offers or trades for two jackets: http://tinyurl.com/ha94ccr (Grailed) An Andover and Derrick jacket, both rare. The sleeves on the Derrick jacket have been altered to fit shorter arms. I love them both (one even sent tween spirit into fits of rage-envy) but I need versatile work-leisure combo clothes that would fit me better now. I'm looking for very unstructured blazers like the kind Our Legacy sometimes puts out, or of...
He sets a pretty high standard, though. I remember tons of confused fans exiting the theater, shaking their heads, saying, "But the tv show was so light and family friendly!", and we were all like, Dude, what show were you watching?
Oh, thanks! That settles it then. Looks like there's nothing really in between the polar price extremes, as some reports seemed to indicate. What's shitty, though, is that the old models are being upgraded with the faster processor while also dropping in price -- so many won't need the gps and other exercise-related features, but I'll still look cheap at holiday time if I don't get them.