or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Please do not force me make an ETSY account.
.HICKEY FREEMAN SUMMER LINEN ACTION MAN BLAZERHOT. MINT. RECENT. AND OUT OF CONTROL. Only the 40's and 40 SHORTS may enter. [[SPOILER]] $199.99 + meager shippingNOW ACCEPTING DOLLARSOR TRADES FOR THE ITEMS I SEEK (Currently: Old Yohji and Comme de Garcon goods, sw&d stuff, good things, etc.).
.HICKEY FREEMAN SUMMER LINEN ACTION MAN BLAZERHOT. MINT. RECENT. AND OUT OF CONTROL. Only the 40's and 40 SHORTS may enter. [[SPOILER]] $199.99 + meager shippingNOW ACCEPTING DOLLARSOR TRADES FOR THE ITEMS I SEEK (Currently: Old Yohji and Comme de Garcon goods, sw&d stuff, good things, etc.).
40S, linen on linen on linen PM FOR HOT TRADES, HOT MEASUREMENTS, INSANE DEALZ I never meant to eat your barbeque One thing I said that I would never do It was the heat of the donut Tellin' me what Jack Harkness meant Heat of the donut Heat of the donut Heat of the donut shown in your eyes
There were a few, but they kept getting caught in the crossfire.
Yes, this. This. A MILLION TIMES THIS.Why isn't this the thread name? Spooooo!Btdubs, this documentary is awesome.
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgMINT!DOUBLE VENTED!HOOOORN BUTTONS!QUARTER-LINED!WORKING CUFFS!OH MY GOD THAT LUXE SUMMER FABRIC! [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
YOUR OLD COMME DE GARCON HOMME AND COMME DE GARCON SHIRT STUFF -- I NEED IT. I WANT IT. GIVE IT TO ME. LOOK AT THIS FACE. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM JOKING? 80s/90s stuff preferred -- though I cannot be trusted, I will consider anything. I'm not looking for that recent coat you just picked up from (other site), tried on, and are trying to flip here for big, big dollars -- No....I'm looking for something rattier, that old-ass downtrodden piece you found in a thrift...
+ + All-New_All-Different_TOJ_X-Change_Thread_v5_001_144_plus_extras_2015_ongoing_digital_zone_empire.part10.rar Let's get this going, guys.... .
No pics yet, but these are really, really mint and awesome: Oxxford summer sport coat, linen and wool. Tagged 44L. Current label Hickey Freeman summer sport coat, blue linen (a little paler than navy). Tagged 40S. Might fit a regular, too, as it's really not that cropped by today's standards. Also have a Tagged L Brioni shirt, swaggy and brown-ish. Probably fits an XL because BRIONI. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY LAZINESS AND INQUIRE WITHIN!