or Connect

Posts by noob

Why don't you just address emilio, then, or anyone else who can't get their time, money, or interest back?Better yet, tell us how to contact ToJ in Korea for first-hand updates.
So many items were marked as only one remaining!, I wondered if it was a sales ploy -- but then the stuff I bought moved to zero right away. Turns out they just they're just super-accurate.
Bodega customers might want to e-mail first to verify the item details. I noted a couple of site errors, and my own order arrived 100% cotton, not the more interesting and wintry-sounding wool blend they had listed. Shipping sure was fast, though.
He's waiting to find a 'new customer' to PayPal you $130.
Holy shit, you should still dress like that occasionally. This rocks. (MoK proving once again that khakis, in his hands (legs), are merely brown pants. Never fear them.)(bene + kg = The Tale of Two Cameras )
frustration
EDITOR'S NOTE: HELLO, AND THANKS FOR THE 100K VIEWS, AND FOR ALL YOUR KIND RESPONSES! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! HOWEVER, THOUGH I'M NOT A MOD, AND HAVE NO EDITING PRIVILEGES WHATSOEVER, I MUST KINDLY ASK YOU ALL TO PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING THE SELLING OF 'SPOTS' IN THIS THREAD. THE WAY IT'S BEEN HANDLED LEAVES MANY VULNERABLE, AND JUST DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. TRADES I DON'T MIND (THOUGH IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO ADVERTISE ANYONE'S TOJ BUT MY OWN ),...
In other news: I need to get rid of stuff! Blue Brioni tie in my sig available to thrift bros for the low, low price of $50! Also, finally got around to measuring a bunch of mint/recent/nicer than usual Zegna shirts all hovering around Large, if anyone's interested. Trade! Sell for cheep-ish. Take them away! Random stuff: Blue 16.5 T&A shirt, some not exactly khaki (more yellowy orangey?) Corneliani pants, size 32, maybe the sunglasses in sig -- up for trade. Still...
I messaged this guy twice before, ready to give away things he was looking for at cost -- never got a reply.
So it's recent, then? That would explain its....recent -looking-ness. Vintage-looking, but so clean, and not puffed-out like that kid from Willy Wonka.