or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

I feel I'm locked into some terrible reverse- Dorian Gray scenario where I get older, but Synthese's hair never ages.
I remember reading in some Criterion liner note or another how ironic it is that he's the go-to Japanese filmmaker, as all his efforts are distinctly American in nature...In other news, we caught The Golden Child the other day while too lazy to move from the couch -- am happy to report it really holds up.
Ew.
Trying to keep topical.
I felt it was pretty involving, with solid characters, and definitely the most mature effort from that particular network -- however, for me, the big reveal at season's end was just too close to an uber-popular dude movie, and kind of disappointing.I've liked the first few season two eps ok, but haven't finished and understand it's left many feeling cold.
Is this made by New England Shirt Company? Looks identical to one I sold awhile back. (It was a great shirt).
I assumed season two was bad because I've been consuming a healthy glass of wine then watching it in bed on an iPhone 6. Is this not the case?
Probably an easy one: What does it mean when you lower the weight for an exercise, but your reps don't go up significantly? Poor muscle endurance? I notice for some things, like dumbbell curls, I lower the weight from like 50 to 25 or 30 and by the second set, I still reach failure at about 8 reps. I only have smaller dumbells at home, so I wonder if it's a waste of time, not engaging all the muscle fibers, etc. -- or , since I'm essentially a beginner again, this will do...
God, last post -- I desperately need some navy Uniqlo twill shorts with the elastic waist in M or L. Apparently these shrink. Hard. Also any work-appropriate Uniqlo pants in 34 would be amazing...