or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

PSA: If anyone went to Malden High School, I've got a cool vintage shirt for you.
[[SPOILER]]
Yeah, I see lots of Nike with that orange tag, but none of it looks like Zack Morris rocked it, so I have to pass.... [[SPOILER]] EDIT: I keep finding these great paper-thin 50/50 shirts, but the graphics are often so terrible -- family reunions, high school sports teams. I don't imagine anyone clambering for them, but lo, 1987! Is there any way for a non-professional to wipe the palimpsest clean, tear away the graphics to make way for your own? (Examples above)..
Whoah! That's amazing. I love those. I'll bet me or someone in my family wore one of your designs at some point, too. So awesome.
Screw it, I just want to know if that one guy ever found love?
Man, I've had both Shame and Hunger right here for at least three years, and they both seem so depressing, I've never found the right time to watch them. I did catch Heathers again. The verdict? It holds up. Of course it does.
MISFITS!
Is returning for an item the same thing as being a rack vulture? I found this in LARGE. Available. Otherwise, I'll be forced to wear a baggy preppy t-shirt, which might be unacceptable under current trad laws.
I'm still looking for beach/hot weather jackets, any season or condition, to buy or trade. 'Knit' jackets or a pale chambrays would be great. I've got an Edward jacket (tweed with old school brown velvet collar) I might trade (it's just so hot here), and also some non-EG stuff: slinky gray Club Monaco pants that are kind of an EG copy (size 31), and a Nehru-style jacket, navy, thick cotton, from Fabindia (large) that is pretty much the style EG worked into some recent...
Classic. [[SPOILER]] NP, that cross is pretty, uhm...dope.