or Connect

Posts by noob

JFC, I went to imgur to upload the baller ties I found -- that was about five hours ago. Brie Larson! It's like the internets read my mind. Also: Hello Kitty is not a cat, and Tony Soprano lives. What a fucking week!
Will trade size 50 black/black/camo toj1 for an aeglis moto. I know someone out there wants one bad enough. (Will add cash if necessary. Short-ish arms or alterable sleeves a must).
Reverse print? Looks awesome... [[SPOILER]] A non-cothing purchase making me unaccountably happy
Not a world, maybe a small town, or province.
I would be proud to be an honorary azn bro.
I found my first error card today -- a Sulka polka dot tie, "Made in Frince." Anyone know how much I could be looking at here?
How to fix a shirt with an awful collar, or a floppy collar, or a yellow one, or a collar that is too short, too long, or just too dated: Step 1: Cut off the fucking collar. Enjoy your new band-collar shirt.
@bros: So what is the exact deal with those old school ties that are like very thin and small, but not "skinny ties", exactly....anyone know what I mean? (I coulda been had a lot of tiny vintage Brooks and Zegna, but just didn't know the scoop). Found me some nice Hermes instead.
Second is better, but you might want to hold off for a leather-sleeved version, of which there are many, floating, numerous. Google should still bring up a good cross-section. (Now is unfortunately not the right time to grab one on sale -- that would be January, I'd think).
Wool flat front Lands End pants, size 34. Nice and mint. Straight leg/not skinny. Will trade for something, otherwise, will be forced to hack down to shorts. Billy Reid pants, wool, 34, predominately dark green-ish brown-ish, trad fit, mint and full of win. Same.