or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

None of it makes sense.
The P-Wing (I've learned the hard way) is a literal 'P' trailing wings -- not the foot, described, unsurprisingly, as "the foot wing" by those who endeavor to describe such things. It's possible you were mislead by eBay title spam. It is both blessing and curse, and only half of this sentence is true.
It's kinda cool, but hella old, and though people hype it as 'purple label before purple label', the resale is decidedly un-purple-ish, and might leave you feeling blue. Of course, YMMV
Mega Rangers pocket square is both HEAT and HOT FIRE. Found some RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL JEANS, Size 40, not pictured. Pop, I guess....
TIE 1. RED. SOLD IN FIVE MINUTES! [[SPOILER]] TIES 2 AND 3 -- GREEN-ISH AND RED-ISH [[SPOILER]] MINT.FRESH.RECENT.HERMES.$25 PLUS $5 SHIPPINGOR $80 $55 FOR THE TWO REMAININGI'M TOO LAZY FOR EBAY, SO CATCH YOURSELF A HUGE DEAL. .
PSA: If anyone went to Malden High School, I've got a cool vintage shirt for you.
[[SPOILER]]
Yeah, I see lots of Nike with that orange tag, but none of it looks like Zack Morris rocked it, so I have to pass.... [[SPOILER]] EDIT: I keep finding these great paper-thin 50/50 shirts, but the graphics are often so terrible -- family reunions, high school sports teams. I don't imagine anyone clambering for them, but lo, 1987! Is there any way for a non-professional to wipe the palimpsest clean, tear away the graphics to make way for your own? (Examples above)..
Whoah! That's amazing. I love those. I'll bet me or someone in my family wore one of your designs at some point, too. So awesome.
Screw it, I just want to know if that one guy ever found love?