or Connect

Posts by noob in 89

^Actually, that translates to big $$$ for the Japanese market.
I swear, sometimes, I can't tell if we are talking about clothing, or copulation.
Oh, I have handled this 'cash' before. It's very nice.
Finally got some pics of the last couple weeks of obsessive thrifting (nothing like finding something decent-ish to get you chasing a high )BRIONI. Tagged Large, in charge, and available. (Might fit XL).New business: New candidate!: Sculpted Beard Team '15, GMMcL, Chairman pro tem, a J. Robert Noobier production. [[SPOILER]]
Two pair of Brooks Brothers monk straps available for trade. One brown, one black. Marked 42 or possibly 42 A. (Price: $0.00?) CLOSED -- ALREADY GONE
[[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Please do not force me make an ETSY account.
.HICKEY FREEMAN SUMMER LINEN ACTION MAN BLAZERHOT. MINT. RECENT. AND OUT OF CONTROL. Only the 40's and 40 SHORTS may enter. [[SPOILER]] $199.99 + meager shippingNOW ACCEPTING DOLLARSOR TRADES FOR THE ITEMS I SEEK (Currently: Old Yohji and Comme de Garcon goods, sw&d stuff, good things, etc.).
.HICKEY FREEMAN SUMMER LINEN ACTION MAN BLAZERHOT. MINT. RECENT. AND OUT OF CONTROL. Only the 40's and 40 SHORTS may enter. [[SPOILER]] $199.99 + meager shippingNOW ACCEPTING DOLLARSOR TRADES FOR THE ITEMS I SEEK (Currently: Old Yohji and Comme de Garcon goods, sw&d stuff, good things, etc.).
40S, linen on linen on linen PM FOR HOT TRADES, HOT MEASUREMENTS, INSANE DEALZ I never meant to eat your barbeque One thing I said that I would never do It was the heat of the donut Tellin' me what Jack Harkness meant Heat of the donut Heat of the donut Heat of the donut shown in your eyes