or Connect

Posts by boibleu22

Well, I wouldn't have worn the tuxedo jacket as a tuxedo with accompanying accoutrements at a funeral. I would have just tried to wear it as a regular black jacket with a white shirt and long tie, but there might be too much satin in a tuxedo jacket to pull that off, though.This is good to know. I might just get the tuxedo for the wedding and wear my charcoal suit to the funerals.
The wedding guests and the people hosting the wedding are definitely not uppity. The actual wedding invitation did say "Black tie optional" which I read as "we prefer you to wear black tie", but that is just my interpretation of it.I already have a charcoal colored suit, as well as three other dark blue suits. It may sounds pretty horrid, but my grandmother and my wife's grandmother are getting really really old. I'd like to have a black suit ready for when they do kick...
Ok, allow me to re-phrase. Does it look odd if I tried to pass of a black tuxedo jacket as a regular black jacket? Does it look odd if I try to pass of a regular black jacket as a black tuxedo jacket?
Hello fine gentlemen. I'm in a bit of a predicament. I am in need of a black suit. I was invited to a black tie wedding and started looking into a tuxedo (jacket and pants). My question is if I were to buy a tuxedo, at a later date, can I wear the tuxedo jacket with matching black non-tuxedo pants as a black suit? Say, to a funeral? Can I just get a regular black suit and wear that as a tuxedo (with all the accoutrements of a tuxedo) to the black tie wedding? Any...
Price drop.
You're absolutely right. I don't know why I never got that PM.
To be honest I was always confused about the C/E thing, but you can see the size in the pic of the inside
Yes, these are on the Barrie last
Hey Folks, Looking to unload a pair of the Snuff Suede NST Size 9D. I never wear them anymore and the soles do show wear, especially the heels, but the suede is in excellent condition. Probably just need to be brushed. 150 or OBO + shipping in the US + 3% paypal fees.
Hey Folks, Looking to unload a pair of the Snuff Suede Chukka Size 9E. I wear a standard 9D and these fit perfectly. I never wear them but the suede is in excellent condition. Probably just need to be brushed. 200 or OBO + shipping in the US + 3% paypal fees.