or Connect

Posts by boibleu22

Price drop.
You're absolutely right. I don't know why I never got that PM.
To be honest I was always confused about the C/E thing, but you can see the size in the pic of the inside
Yes, these are on the Barrie last
Hey Folks, Looking to unload a pair of the Snuff Suede NST Size 9D. I never wear them anymore and the soles do show wear, especially the heels, but the suede is in excellent condition. Probably just need to be brushed. 175 or OBO + shipping in the US + 3% paypal fees.
Hey Folks, Looking to unload a pair of the Snuff Suede Chukka Size 9E. I wear a standard 9D and these fit perfectly. I never wear them but the suede is in excellent condition. Probably just need to be brushed. 200 or OBO + shipping in the US + 3% paypal fees.
Hey Folks, Looking to unload a pair of the Cigar Shell Cordovan Chukkas. Size 9C. I wear a standard 9D and these fit perfectly. There are some standard everyday blemishes, which can be seen in the photos. Otherwise, the shoes are in excellent shape. 400 or OBO + shipping in the US + 3% paypal fees.
Looking to sell a brand new J.Crew Ludlow Jacket in Japanese Chambray. Size is small.
Hey guys, It looks like Hickroee's has something pretty similar up. Similar pattern, different colors. http://www.hickorees.com/brand/the-hill-side/product/n57-119---cotton---wool-blend-blanket-lining-stripe-tie-grey---navy---rust---tan
dman34, im in almost the exact same boat as you, though my bride is on board with mixing it up as long as the group as a whole looks well dressed and nothing clashes. I'm looking for a navy suit as well and the brides maids will also be wearing blush. I have 3 great fitting J.Crew Ludlow suits and I want a new one for my wedding, but I have not shopped around yet.