or Connect

Posts by Harbin

not wrinkles, enjoy dat grainzzz bro
Paypal only, any questions please ask! I don't have measurements, contact J. crew online assistant, or tell me your usual size BNWT Slim Secret wash end-on-end shirt size M. Retails for $69.50, yours for $35 BNWT Slim Secret wash white solid shirt size M. Retails for $69.50, yours for $35 The shirt every guy needs in his arsenal. Made of fine 100s two-ply cotton with a peached finish, it's crisply tailored and exceptionally soft, thanks to our Secret Wash. Available in...
Paypal only, any questions please pm me! J. Crew 484 garment dyed jeans in camel and black. Both size 31/32 Brand new with tags. Retails for $108, yours for $65 each, or $120 for both A great alternative to your basic blues. Our newest fit—a slimmer version of our classic and exclusively ours—in cotton denim, garment-dyed for a vintage look and feel.
Paypal only, any questions please pm me! Made in the United Kingdom. Brand new with tags, in size medium. Retails for $400, yours for $199 -> $160 "Rugged enough for the British Army and cool enough for Steve McQueen, the International was first designed back in 1936 for the International Six Days Trials and has been worn by serious motorcyclists and easy riders ever since. Lighter weight and slightly shorter than the classic, this coated windbreaker features a...
They include bonus. base salary would be around 100k, and bonus 50-100k.
Anyone have experience with both A-2 bomber as well as DR? I'm having tough time deciding on the sleeve length for my DR. Charly suggested to go down 0.5 - 2" from my sleeve length on my bomber, and that's a pretty big range. What do you guys suggest?
looks like CP shelltoe high
I just can't justify paying $200 for quoddy's after mr porter $50 bluchers..
What size are you? I have a M and L can sell one for cheaper
you would be placed directly into an associate position, and many mba students have a summer associate internship before getting a FT offer. You would make typical associate salary, probably like 150-200k depending on bonuses, dealflow, and if bb/mm/boutique etc