or Connect

Posts by Harbin

-Paypal only -no measurements -Any questions please ask! 1. Slim washed Thomas Mason shirt in white size M. No tags. Retails for $135, yours for $45 2. Slim washed Thomas Mason button-down oxford in peri size M. No tags. Retails for $135, yours for $45 3. Slim Thomas Mason button-down shirt in Andrews stripe charcoal size M. Retails for $135, yours for $45 Ask for a deal if you buy more than one shirt! Precision-tailored in two-ply cotton fabric from Thomas Mason,...
Paypal only Any questions please ask! New Balance for J. Crew 1400 sneakers size 10. Worn twice, in excellent condition. Retails for $140, yours for $65 "The king of kicks: the iconic 1400 sneaker (originally launched in 1994), in never-before-seen custom colors that our design team cooked up in collaboration with New Balance. (Translation: You won't find these versions anywhere else.) After years of being available only in Japan, the model's stateside re-release has...
30/32 sold
Have that one, color looks accurate
I've been looking for one, thanks
-Paypal only -No measurements, please contact J. crew online or tell me your measurements -Any questions, please ask! 1. BNWOT J. Crew Heathfield jacket S/S 2012 size S. Retails for $250, yours for $150 "Inspired by the water-resistant and windproof jackets worn by trekkers, hikers and iconic outdoorsy types in the '70s, this parka combines tough-to-the-finish construction with true-blue style notes (we're digging the classic corduroy lining on the cuffs and collar). In...
-Paypal only -int'l please pm me -any questions please ask! I don't have measurements, but you can contact J crehttp://www.styleforum.net/classifieds/listing/edit/classified_id/36495/forum_id/6875#w online assistant or tell me your sizes you usually wear and I can let you know if they will fit similar. I tried on these jeans at home once and decided on another pair of jeans instead. BNWT J. Crew 484 selvedge jean in raw indigo size 30/32, 31/32(tried on at home, no...
1 down from your NC size, and since 29 is too tight then 30 is your NC size
APC black raw won't fade, and go down 1 size from your NC
I have this one: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/workshirts/PRDOVR~62202/62202.jsp Not thin as well as seems to be really good quality, 50% off to anyone that needs on in size S or XS