or Connect

Posts by Harbin

Here's your chance to get a brand new in box pair of Common Projects for under half the retail price. These are the chukka mid in grey suede on a gum sole in size 42. Take your usual CP size in these (42 in achilles fits these perfect). Comes with shoe bags. Price: $150 -> $130
buy doublesided tape and tape your shirt to your ass
it was a pain in the ass to clean because crepe sole isn't meant to be cleaned
the store's name is on the picture lol: http://www.fransboonestore.com/store/Brands-Men/sns-herning/sns-herning-skyt-strikvarer-stark-triple-blue-mix
Does anyone have a pic of dark brown goat 4 zip MDR?
-Paypal only -Ships via USPS -No measurements -Any questions please ask! All items are from J. Crew store, not factory. They are either brand new with tags (BNWT), or brand new without tags (BNWOT). If you need another size in an item please pm me and I will see what I can do. Multiple purchase may receive a small discount, so please inquire! 3. BNWT J. Crew 484 slim jean in black resin crinkle size 31/32. Price: Retails for $98, yours for $40 "Our slimmest fit...
So you took a picture of another guy's shoes?
Hmm they wouldn't let me use student discount on collab items at the store I go to...
Heh did you notice just now?
-Paypal only -no measurements -Any questions please ask! 1. Slim washed Thomas Mason shirt in white size M. No tags. Retails for $135, yours for $45 2. Slim washed Thomas Mason button-down oxford in peri size M. No tags. Retails for $135, yours for $45 3. Slim Thomas Mason button-down shirt in Andrews stripe charcoal size M. Retails for $135, yours for $45 Ask for a deal if you buy more than one shirt! Precision-tailored in two-ply cotton fabric from Thomas Mason,...