or Connect

Posts by TimelesStyle

Question on mixing metals: Given the yellow tones (these are sterling with MOP center and eggshell enamel), could i wear these studs with plain oval yellow gold cufflinks, or better stick to the pair from the set (or plain sterling)?
But you can't book those in advance, they now have a booking fee and there isn't a simple flat-rate price to/from the airports. And they don't have cars on standby at all three airports.
But you can't beat Dial-7 (or do you use Carmel?) for value and convenience. I remember I used to get off a plane at JFK planning to take a cab, would see a mile-long line for cabs, call Dial-7 and have a car there within 8 minutes.
Or go back to doing what they did better than anyone until a few years ago: offer S-Class size with E-Class price/performance. The DTS, IMO, was a much more differentiated product than any of the more recent Cadillacs.
Is this a quote from your wife?
Sure it is, it's just not the best you can get for the money. Beautiful fabric and full canvas construction, albeit machine made.Personally, were I shopping in that price range in Italy I would try Belvest or Isaia. They are probably about 5-10% more expensive than a comparable Zegna but with a lot more handwork. Given OP's stated preferences for style, I'd imagine Isaia is going to fit the bill better (many OTR Belvest I've seen have an eight inch drop and a more English...
I'm a firm believer that interview attire should reflect company culture. Even before the update, based on the OP, I'd have said a suit was overkill and would send the wrong message on many levels. Now, if interviewing for a position in senior management, I'd go with whatever you'd be wearing on a daily basis. chances are you've proved what you need to prove through experience and should really just be showing people exactly what they'll get if they hire you (vs trying to...
Yea, but FWD/V6? And it's supposed to compete against cars that, while may be available with a six cylinder, are all also available with an eight cylinder and often even a twelve.If Lincoln really wanted a statement vehicle in the large, chauffeur-driven category (thinking China, per the press coverage), I'd have liked to see an MKT-style vehicle built on a lowered RWD Navigator platform and outfitted with a gasoline V10 or diesel V8 based on some of Ford's truck engines....
Yes, that's the direction in which all the evidence points. I have plenty of other black shoes for non-formalwear and I have a feeling when I see them in person they'll definitely scream "tux-only).
Decided to pull the trigger on some BT-specific shoes; something that I'll wear a few times a year and will last forever. Wanted a slip-on but NOT a pump and shiny, but NOT patent so I went with these: http://www.barneys.com/crockett-%26-jones-kensington-loafers-503461727.html I debate whether I could wear them with a regular suit for evening functions, but they're intended for formalwear.