or Connect

Posts by TimelesStyle

Highly doubt it. The seasonal stuff tends not to be (other than the 'Low Standard'), and the selvage stuff always says so in the description.
Yup, these are all examples of Black being folded into Purple. And an example of the web dept at a department store being as confused by the whole thing as anyone who doesn't work for RL nor follow such on an internet blog...
Nobody, and I mean nobody, is rich enough to wear pants that tight without being able to display a legitimate bulge.
I agree that patent tends to look cheap, even from the best makers, because today's patent is always made by synthetic coating applied to leather. The one exception I've seen are these older looking Lobbs, which were made the "right" way:http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/Satorarepo/Plain_toed_patent_Lobb.jpgFWIW, I would absolutely go the high-polished, whole cut calf route. I prefer a slip-on (though not a slipper) and got these last...
I once read that the Polo outlets started refusing to stock BL and PL merchandise. The reason was that these were the most-stolen items and because the outlets run on their own P&L (perhaps even as a completely separate, wholly owned subsidiary) carrying the merchandise was actually negatively impacting the bottom line.
A couple of questions, as I'm looking at my first pair of 3sixteen in several years and don't recall all of the details from my previous pair... 1. Are the front pockets the same depth on all models, and are all deep enough for a typical smartphone? 2. I've looked at different sites' measurements and am a little confused about how the cuts compare; would it be fair to say that an SL will fit similarly from the thigh up to an ST sized up one (so a 32 SL having a similar...
I would do the same (and may quote you forever in my signature line!). However it seems that only 3sixteen's actual retail site accepts returns for a refund (vs. store credit at Self Edge or Blue Owl), meaning I can't order multiple sizes in a couple of fits, opting to keep only one pair unless ordering directly (and they don't stock the CT120 and are out of the SL120 in size 33).BTW, this may seem like a dumb question: How deep are the front pockets on their various...
Ooh, I like these! I'd forgotten about 3sixteen but I actually had a great pair of them a few years ago that were indigo with black resin sprayed on top which unfortunately never stretched out quite enough in the waist.How would you size? In the aforementioned Rag & Bones I'm a 32 or 33 depending on fabric...Looking at the Self Edge collaboration offerings, I'm wondering if the 32BSP 'Straight Taper', with a tiny bit lower rise and wider leg opening, is worth the extra...
My go-to for the last few years has been Rag & Bone; the cuts (RB15/15x, then Fit 3) were perfect for me, the denims were easy to dress up (different shades of raw/one-wash with resin finishes) and the quality was great for department store jeans (quality had been excellent a few years earlier with the hidden rivets, reinforced pockets and interior waistband). They were great jeans; perfect for my taste and lifestyle. However, the quality has gone down a bit (the fabric,...
Are you passed the return date/did you remove the tags? If not, perhaps you can exchange for something else?There are a couple of other options I'd suggest trying:1. APC's PS and PNS both are available in a raw stretch denim. Not sure whether the fading will be the same, but will certainly be more comfortable.2. If not prohibitively expensive in the UK try Rag & Bone's raw denim in 'Fit 1' (skinny) or 'Fit 2' (slim). While the fading may not be quite APC level, I got some...