or Connect

Posts by TimelesStyle

Though changing all the naming conventions is a bit unnecessary, the new ones actually make some sense. In essence, the last letter of the model class for each SUV will correspond with the letter designation for the comparably priced/marketed sedan (similar to the four-door coupes). GLS/CLS/S, GLE/E, GLC*/C, GLA/CLA/A and so on.*thought I saw that the GLK becomes the GLC.I think that probably is the AMG model. If you look closely below the rear windshield, where the model...
Having spent a few minutes looking at the rest of the MB future vehicles, I'm curious why MB is introducing the C450 AMG Sport but no E450? That means that you can get the C with a more powerful engine than the E without going "full" AMG.
Per an earlier post, I thought that the GLE was the new badge for the M Class, hence the picture shown? Perhaps MB is using the same nomenclature for both the "traditional" and coupe versions? Or is the M getting a different new badge?And, by the way, I agree 100% on these "sports utility coupes"; it's no accident what the acronym "SUC" sounds like when read aloud.
Love this one. Part old school Maserati, part Lagonda but a lot subtler and classier than what others in the segment are producing.
Or, in China, in front of a firing squad.Another issue with wealthy Chinese kids driving fancy cars is the cost of such cars in China. An M5 could be a few hundred grand there but not here. And, of course, dad gets to drive it when visiting.
Haven't tried Burberry, but a high button stance is killer for me, and I don't even have that extreme a drop (probably 7-8in). However for someone with an even moderately athletic build high buttoning jackets (those where the button is noticeably higher than the natural waist) tend to lack shape (since waist suppression is very difficult) and why certain really nice suits, like Isaia, just don't fit me.
RLBL slim is "good slim", while that Burberry is way too slim. In fact, I'd consider it skinny to the point of lacking elegance. The jacket and trousers should still drape nicely. In fact, part of why I like RL (mine is a Black Label) is that it is slim but has a long enough rise (in a long) to still wear braces and it has very structured shoulders, both of which, to me, make for a more elegant look.
Assuming you want to buy OTR, instead of going MTM, then I'd suggest looking at the following brands, as they'll be at various points in your price range and better quality/more timeless than the Burberry originally linked: Zegna (may be above $3k for tux now; check their outlets) Canali (may be too wide a lapel for OP's taste) Ralph Lauren Black Label (all three lapel styles available, am similar build to OP and it fits me well) Caruso (also manufactures RLBL) Brooks...
Hublot? You blow. Just kidding In all seriousness, never been a huge fan of the brand, but can't find fault with the Portofino. Or if the OP ever tires of the Tudor, then there's always the Aquatimer (though I much preferred the previous generation, and think it would probably have been more the OP's style).
The jackets are mostly unlined, which I don't really like for a suit, so haven't ever seriously considered one. For that reason, haven't bothered to try them on either.