or Connect

Posts by TimelesStyle

Well, in between doing nothing and kicking him is the good old fashioned "that's a stop sign you fucking asshole; I hope you ride into a wall you stupid piece of shit" yelled at a high volume.
That's because they're much more likely to die in a motoring accident than those of us in cars.Cyclists, though, are seriously the worst; more entitled than Prius drivers. None of them can seem to get it through their heads that the rules of the road governing cars also apply to bikes (you know, using the correct side of the street, stopping for stop signs and red lights, only going the right way on a one-way street, using the street not the sidewalk). I really wish that...
Good link to have! Seems like a great deal on C&J shoes, thanks!
If budget is limited I'd definitely go with a high-polished calf shoe that can do double duty with suits when needed. Never have had AE myself but they have a great reputation. Not sure if you've ever tried Barney's house brand shoes, but if you can fit a regular width this is still there in a 13, and probably a pretty good bargain at $120: http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york-cap-toe-balmorals-501743066.html#prefn1=colorFamily&prefv1=Black&start=2
I think I walked by "BOS5IN's" asshole uncle in Chicago. I'm starting to think of "boss" as synonymous with tool, based on my experience with license plates...
Sort of like going back to just holding hands?
Sounds like it's significantly more cost effective to rent one for the weekend any time you want one (and buy the "I really can afford my own Ferrari; it's just too big a pain in the ass to own" t-shirt).
Ok, I think I got into the right light to get a decent picture. Marks are just to the left of that long line of reflected light:
Yea, there are a few marks like that on the rear of the shoe. There appear to be more of them than would happen from just that but what do I know. I got the last pair in a 9 online but will have to see whether another pair can be located in a store to compare to. Otherwise perhaps I can get a discount on this pair (then see if a good shoemaker can buff them out).
I ordered a pair of these: http://www.barneys.com/crockett-%26-jones-kensington-loafers-503461727.html#prefn1=brand&prefv1=Crockett+%2526+Jones&start=37 They are a very high polished calf from C&J and the vamp of the left shoe appeared to have a number of scuff marks on it (couldn't get a good photo because of the polish) but the shoes appeared never to have been worn. That suggests that this is how they left the factory, which is either poor QC or that's the grain of...