or Connect

Posts by Knisse

Thank you, i kind of like it. But J.crew is difficult to get in Europe, buying from J.crew.com means heavy customs duties and makes the brand too expensive for what you get.
What about the Fjallraven Greenland Parka? I rather like that one.Perhaps Ebay, styleforum marketplace or others will get you a used Canada Goose? Otherwise i would recommend saving up or selling some used clothes to fund the good coat. Because yeah, Chicagos winters are tough.
Where do you live? - i mean how cold does it get where you live? Some parkas like Canada Goose may not (IMO) be very pleasing designwise but they serve a good purpose in countries with very very low temperatures.For an all around parka perhaps the Fjallraven Greenland parka?
Hi Any recommendations for jackets similar to this APC? It seems like a less formal Sterling mac.
Hi guys, anyone know where i can get the our legacy umbrella jacket? I assume i am a small or medium.
Payment: Paypal (add fees) Price is +shipping anywhere in the world. I ship from Denmark (mention if you want cheap as possible or insured/track&trace) I am open for trades (look at my sig, of couse i am willing to add coin) Size. Small. In fine condition, daily used. No tears or holes. Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 51cm Shoulder to bottom: 63cm
Payment: Paypal (mark as gift or add fees) Price is +shipping anywhere in the world. I ship from Denmark (mention if you want cheap as possible or insured/track&trace) Mont Blanc Mesterstück platinum line pencil for sale.
Thanks VLSI (what does it stand for by the way?) been wondering before And around 15% fees, ouch..
Hey guys I am considering to use Ebay for selling and not only buying, but i am uncertain about the fees they take for listing and actually selling. Also how much a "buy-now" cost, or to set a reservation price? Lets say i will sell my jeans for 100$, does anyone know the different % fees of listing and if i make a sale? And does the % fees change if i want to sell something over a certain limit, lets say 400$? Other experience/advice are obviously also welcome Cheers
Payment: Paypal (mark as gift or add fees) Price is +shipping anywhere in the world. I ship from Denmark (mention if you want cheap as possible or insured/track&trace) I am open for trades, only with APC stuff, or Common Project & opening ceremony boots size EU39 (look at my sig, of couse i am willing to add coin) SNS herning stark in black - size Medium for sale. Measurements (approx) Armpit to armpit: 55 cm Front Shoulder to bottom(hem): 68cm Shoulder to sleeve end:...