or Connect

Posts by juliette2000

Forgot your Midol today, didn't you?
WIth the actual posts seeming to be the least important thing on the page. Everything else overwhelms them and you really have to focus to read the posts. Heck, even find them, what with so much other stuff on the page.Edited to add: Holy crap. I see the avatar I was gifted with. Time for me to get off my ass and get my own damn avatar.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson If the site goes down at 6 AM, that means nobody will be able to start threads about the epic drunk texts I send tonight. I can confirm that our boy gives very good text.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Today is the one year anniversary of the day my ex and I broke up and then I found out my mom had breast cancer. My mom is completely healed, clean bill of health. Me, not so much. It's going to be a shit day. Glad to hear your mom is doing well. As for the other...you'll find her. The one you're meant to be with.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches try replying to pm's it can be great fun sorry bout mr hands on the train, i hope you punched him in the beans Patience, my child. I am waiting for the perfect lighting to take those nudes for you to pass on to Kwilkster for me. I just hip-checked Mr. Hands as we went around a curve and sent him sprawling. Well. Not really. But I did seriously contemplate it.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson B/c you have great legs. Jokes aside, that's majorly fuxxored up. Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo J - You're like my female doppelganger. Down to the strange men putting their hand on my leg. (if you didn't guess, its the ghey's. they're fond of the Rambo.) Would it totally ruin your fantasy if I told you said legs only added up to being five feet tall? Still...
The guy on the train who thought it perfectly okay to put his hand on a strange woman's leg. (If you haven't guessed it, the woman was me). The new neighbors above me. Have a nice, quiet retired lady to the left of me. A nice, quiet retired gentleman to the right of me. I used to have a guy above me who was not only quiet, but hardly ever home. Now there are three college students (did no one tell them that there are a couple of party complexes about a mile...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh I have not posted in a while and there is a reason. My Mom celebrated her 94th birthday on June 18, 2011 and then died 8 days later on June 26th. She died in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. and I have basically just got back from burying her in W Palm Beach, Fl. Because of religious reasons she had to be buried quickly and I live in Houston, Tx. It was very stressful, hurried and hectic. Since I am an only child and all her...
Casey Anthony being found not guilty of everything except lying to law enforcement. WTF?
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat Yes but I do think parents can change that to some extent.... And potentially do a lot of damage in the process. It's obvious you don't have children.