or Connect

Posts by drechie

really? i may just do that. how much do they charge there? how about the NH factory store?
what is the best price/place i can find a tartan scarf? am in MA
Thank you. I'm looking to replace just the "Pull" (the golden, circular thing that says BARBOUR on it. Would this be the "hanger loop"?
i have a bedale that mysteriously is missing its gold, circular zipper pull. Where can I get a replacement? Can the NH factory help me?
i have a bedale that mysteriously is missing its gold, circular zipper pull. Where can I get a replacement? Can the NH factory help me?
any updates on NH/MAine outlet/warehouse stores?
looking for a barbour beaufort light weight...anyone have one? or saw one on sale
beaufort and bedale are 50% off at saks online! good luck!
are these still available?
Hi Folks - I purchased these bad boys new last year and have watched them sit on my bureau at home for too long. I was going to put prescription lenses on them, but never gone around to doing it. They look sharp, sexy, and very nice. Excellent condition. Comes with box, case, dust cloth, and "tom ford" plastic lenses in frame. A serious 10/10. Please let me know if you have any questions. $170 and I'll throw in for shipping.