or Connect

Posts by Lupo

Is there an easier way to search through B&S?
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah i don't know i saw 42 there before. where womens ends mens starts so if you find a 41 in either you should be good Sounds good thanks...(Paints are definitely better )
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah first pair are not very nice. depending on your size you can get pretty nice deal on the painted ones in b&s Quote: Originally Posted by Lupo What is the difference between the women's shoes and the men's shoes (women's are cheaper) Size 8 (41)? (hard to sift through thousands of for sale threads (B&S should have sub-cats of sizes)
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl Paint. Worth it at full price imo. What is the difference between the women's shoes and the men's shoes (women's are cheaper)
These (might me one size to small) or what till these go on sale
Quote: Originally Posted by drmmr Let me know if you ever decide to sell them aite. Can't find them anywhere. If you don't mind me asking what pair are you talking about?
Is there a mobile version of this site?
Quote: Originally Posted by Peacoat A tailor can make it smaller without much trouble. If you need to widen it an inch or less, the buttons can be moved, but it may look a bit off kilter. _____ Edit note: That's a cool sweater, Gradstudent; thanks for the link. They also have other UK items. Haven't bought from them before, but have heard of them. Good company. So a tailor can make it slimmer all around?
Repost Bundeswehr Hallenschuhe "GATs"
Is it possible to alter a peacoat...make it slimmer? or is it easier to widen a peacoat?