or Connect

Posts by Lupo

Quote: Originally Posted by nerazzurri whats the link for those german GAT's? Quote: Originally Posted by Pitman Go to www.ebay.de and search for... - bundeswehr turnschuhe - bundeswehr hallenschuhe - bundeswehr sportschuhe Here you go......
Should I keep my Tanner Goods Belt and Wallet (Brown Color) both are 2.5 yrs old or should i buy a new Corter (or other brand) new bi-fold wallet(or card case) and belt (Natural Color)?
Should I keep my Tanner Goods Belt and Wallet (Brown Color) both are 2.5 yrs old or should i buy a new Corter (or other brand) new bi-fold wallet(or card case) and belt (Natural Color)?
Thanks....and obliviously they'd work with raw denim....That settles it i think i will buy the shoes
Could the olives work though? Hope to buy some khaki chinos though...(already own olives)
Quote: Originally Posted by Lupo will olive colored chinos (WvG) be good to wear with these shoes, They are very dark navy....
will olive colored chinos (WvG) be good to wear with these shoes,
moved
And there is no way of telling if they would fit...?
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl 41 in mmm? if so theyll fit, if your a 41 in cps, i wouldnt. should i get this down scarf? http://www.projectno8.com/products/d...f?category=361 never bought mmm or cps. so i couldnt tell you. I think i would be 41 in mmm but i do not really know. do they seem like a good price?