or Connect

Posts by Lupo

bag=backpacks, sounds very interesting (made out of leather and suede) that would be nice.
Bought these Common Projects Dark Navy
Bought these Common Projects Dark Navy
Quote: Originally Posted by nerazzurri whats the link for those german GAT's? Quote: Originally Posted by Pitman Go to www.ebay.de and search for... - bundeswehr turnschuhe - bundeswehr hallenschuhe - bundeswehr sportschuhe Here you go......
Should I keep my Tanner Goods Belt and Wallet (Brown Color) both are 2.5 yrs old or should i buy a new Corter (or other brand) new bi-fold wallet(or card case) and belt (Natural Color)?
Should I keep my Tanner Goods Belt and Wallet (Brown Color) both are 2.5 yrs old or should i buy a new Corter (or other brand) new bi-fold wallet(or card case) and belt (Natural Color)?
Any help on ordering through PayPal?
People who have order from here in the past, how did you do it, PayPal gives me an error because it isn't converting EURO to USD correctly.
Thanks....and obliviously they'd work with raw denim....That settles it i think i will buy the shoes
Could the olives work though? Hope to buy some khaki chinos though...(already own olives)