or Connect

Posts by Lupo

Considering the chart doesnt have spots for smaller sizes, if i was a 40 (almost big) maybe a perfect 39 in CPs would a 41 fit in MMM mids
Should have a measurement section for the insole....???....
Bought some samples from theperfumedcourt... Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Chanel Pour Monsieur EDT Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche EDT Chanel Egoiste
Quote: what do you think is hard to read about it? maybe your browser is not wide enough? I think that is it...
That chart is difficult to read...i think an excel--google docs--would be better imo.. sorry if this has been discussed already
Hopefully could get washed CP for fall on sale.....the mmm seem like alot of money though...do you think i could offer a better price if so what price you think.. thanks for your help Also do the mmm mids fit diff i tried looking at the SG chart but it was hard to follow
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren Bueller? nice job repying to your own post....wvg thermals are amazing...
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl yes, sneakers are dope. will they fit you? if i recall correctly you wear the same size in cps right? Do you think the mmm over the CP Achilles Washed Brown? dont know about mids never owned a pair..... also i am a 40 in CP...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Added a few measurements on the sizing matrix. Will add more later. Where is this size chart? Did i miss the link in a previous post?
I wear size 40 in cps (probably could fit 39 in CP though). So don't know if they would fit...