or Connect

Posts by pvrhye

Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes True but its only a SC that i sported on SF for alot less then $1500... But anyways whats the real reason? Some people want kissing buttons, some don't. Some like 3, some like 4. Some want functional etc... They assume at that price you're going to the tailor anyway. That's my guess.
I don't think so. That said, I'm not feeling the velvet with calf look. Did you see that for sale here in Korea?
Why? A wedding band is a perfectly masculine thing. Hell, it's one of the few nice accessories men can wear. Wear it proudly.
1. This should be in Buying and Selling. 2. 7.5? good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes Why do higher end brands leave the cuffs undone? What is the function? Why not just sew on the buttons? Presumably, you don't worry much about the last 80 bucks on a $1500 suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bartlebooth Is it just me, or does that look exTREMEly 'shopped? Either that, or we're seeing Next Level Robopose. There's not a wrinkle one in his suit. Who knows, maybe they shopped out the dimple too haha.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR I cant stop laughing while looking at these I know where I've seen these before.
At my school, the admins are in suits, so I think I'm free to land anywhere shy of that, even though they said T-shirts would be legit.
Not alone, but then again, 3/4 view is usually terrible for ties.
Not sure I like it with a 2 button collar.