or Connect

Posts by Tyrone MacStiophain

Can I get some opinions? I listed some Nunn Bush shoes as size 12 medium, because (I believed) the width was not indicated on the serial number. I can't find any info out there about vintage Nunn Bush sizing and serial numbers. However, a shopper just contacted me to say I'm mistaken, and they're actually 12 B, and I think he may be right, even though they don't look particularly narrow to me. There's a B after the size 12 marking, but I thought it was part of the model...
I've dealt with this a couple of times. I should actually have a stock response prepared, but here's what I sent to one buyer:"I make international shipments with eBay's "Global Shipping Program", which means I ship the item to their distribution center, then they fill out all of the customs information and handle the international shipment themselves. I can only control the first part: the shipping to the distribution center in Kentucky, for which I pay the domestic...
Gents, I just did my first ever impulse e-thrift for what could be a pretty fantastic brag. But I won't know for sure 'til it arrives, soon after xmas. I'm afraid to say what it is 'til I know. I just had to share that antsy feeling!
That is freakin' beautiful! I've been looking for THE GreenTie. Turns out Spoo found it and gave it to you!
You guys STOP TELLING MY HOW GREAT THE SHIRT I PASSED IS! I was seriously right on the fence w that thing, but I almost never buy anything for myself unless it fills a hole or is a grail.
I recently received my nicest thank you message yet:
nope - no polartec tags anywhere.
From yesterday's sales and a quick stop today:Dammit, @Nataku, you've set me to educating myself on fleece. This one was cheap and made in USA, so I kopped. Worth it? Woolrich, Mason’s, Vineyard Vines, and Gustin. The Mason’s is tagged M, but large, and available I nabbed it because their chinos are great quality, and this feels pretty good too. The other shirts are N/A.This shirt is also available, and I bought it for the “Made in USA”. Main tag has been removed. Can...
Truzzi's a thang? I just passed on one in my size, bc I don't really NEED another blue dress shirt ...