or Connect

Posts by josiahsiung

my wrist is about 6.5''
i also have a VERY small wrist, so the smaller the watch the better (35mm or less?)
hmm, in that case should i go for a omega seamaster deville? would omega even be able to service it? you can't buy those new anymore can you? do you have any other recommendations for a Bauhaus style watch? i also have a VERY small wrist, so the smaller the watch the better (35mm or less?)
i dont think omega seamaster deville's are produced anymore.as for the stowas, the website you posted is for nomos.
where can i buy these watches: stowa antea Ks (Klein Sekunde) omega (vintage) seamaster deville
alright, i'll give them a call later today. in any case i have a 5D already ordered and being shipped right now so we will see how that fits. maybe the nordstrom guy was right and my feet are 5D and not 4.5EEE (like the AE representative claims).
i can do that sort of stuff with them? what do I need to do call them? I mean i walked into an actual store so the guy who helped me had my feet right in front of him...
yes that is what I am looking for. I don't want to have a completely bespoke shoe, or rather I don't think I can afford right atm.
rtw/mto?