or Connect

Posts by phazeonon

Selling a brand new w/tag Nanamica's Soutien Collar Gore-Tex Mac Coat in Beige, Small. Japan's answer to ever-popular Mackintosh rain/trench/mac coat. Soutien mac coat is one of their classic, best selling lineup. I had it proxied a month ago from japan, but sadly it doesn't fit well on my small frames. paid a good chunk of money for it, trying to recoup back as much as possible... retail close to $800~900, depending where you get it from. PRICE: $540 shipped...
Selling a brand new w/tag Nanamica's Soutien Collar Gore-Tex Mac Coat in Beige, Small. Japan's answer to ever-popular Mackintosh rain/trench/mac coat. Soutien mac coat is one of their classic, best selling lineup. I had it proxied a month ago from japan, but sadly it doesn't fit well on my small frames. paid a good chunk of money for it, trying to recoup back as much as possible... retail close to $800~900, depending where you get it from. PRICE: $580 shipped...
Selling a super rare, brand new w/tag Jack Spade x Barbour Hopper Jacket in Navy, size XS. Limited edition collaboration between Barbour and Jack Spade. After the success of their first run which sold out quickly like a bag of hot potato, they teamed up again to produce this fine work-wear jacket that's meant to last a lifetime. club collar, waxed cotton and codura nylon, with a quilted (detachable) inner vest for extra insulation during wintertime. It's reminiscent...
Selling brand new Mackintosh Dunoon mac/raincoat in size 36 (Dunoon is the slimmer/shorter brother of traditional Dunken model; thus has very slim silhouette - recommend for those who are XS-slim Small). Very rare to find it in this size anymore this one's from their S/S 14 collection, made of top quality, lightweight cotton fabric from Loro Piana. waterproof, windproof, lightweight, and slim cut makes it separate from other competitors. retail $800~900, letting it go...
Selling brand new Mackintosh Dunoon mac/raincoat in size 36 (Dunoon is the slimmer/shorter brother of traditional Dunken model; thus has very slim silhouette - recommend for those who are XS-slim Small). Very rare to find it in this size anymore this one's from their S/S 14 collection, made of top quality, lightweight cotton fabric from Loro Piana. waterproof, windproof, lightweight, and slim cut makes it separate from other competitors. retail $800~900, letting it go...
Had this jacket proxied from UK thanks to a sf member here. Look back at MA-1 thread and you will see numerous posts raving about this jacket when it was first released. Nylon, quilted liner, quilted placket, chunky ribbing, and surprisingly warm for colder weather. Much better than the uniqlo ones you see in similar price range. Never worn, brand new. only selling because it's quite too small for my frame. otherwise a definite keeper for what it's worth. paid $65...
It's normal. You go to bloomingdales/nordstrom/neiman to check out in person, and you will realize the inconsistencies in the thickness of fur on each jackets. There are some jackets with skimmed fur attachments like the ones you posted, while a few have a density that's twice the size of that. It all depends. Thankfully, because I bought one in person, I was able to choose one to my liking.
Are fake c&j shoes common to find? I'm scouring on ebay and am curious to know if some of these shoes are legit or not
What a downer. Went in before work around 4pm to check out the sample sale. Literally packed with 80% Asians (incl myself) haha.Both guys and girls sections were either heavily picked out or didn't have too much quality pieces to begin with. Felt like i was sifting through a flea market selections. Limited sizes, most were in Medium or bigger. Not really a good deal either (50 or 60+ for pants I think, and $120 for outerwear).
selling a brand new w/tag Theory Dobbis Risoul Jacket in size small A nice gift from gf earlier last year, purchased directly from bloomingdales when it was on sale.. It's one of the finest quality from Theory's men outerwear you will find, and you probably won't find these anywhere anymore brand new esp. in smaller sizes. crazy buttery-soft sheepskin / mouton combo with sherling lined collar. retail for $2495 selling: 725 $680 shipped CONUS DESCRIPTION: In luxe...