or Connect

Posts by CityofAngles

I'm selling my Apple iPad that is in 100% condition and still has Apple warranty. It is 32GB Wifi and I have the Original Apple Case with it as well. The retail was $599 for ipad, $30 for dock, and $30 for case, so $660 total PLUS TAX! Pleas serious offers only. Local pickup in Boston Sorry forgot asking price: looking for around $549
Quote: Originally Posted by AEB A4 Shrink them then have them darted. If its too big everywhere then return it. whats the best technique to shrink? cold or hot water?
can anyone help me out? I bought 3 j crew causal button down shirts- they say tailored fit. I bought M as S was too tight. The M is a bit roomy all over so i either want to get it taken in a bit or can i wash it and make it shrink? that would be great.
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog Pomade. Look at Murrays (strong hold, but a bitch to get out of your hair when showering). Alternatively, they have water-based pomades, such as Layrite's Super Hold pomade or Grant's Golden Brand pomade. I just ordered the two of those and am going to try them out! Ive tried these pomede, along with bryl cream. they don't do anything for me. They don't have any hold on my hair and they just...
Quote: Originally Posted by chas http://www.beautyencounter.com/4044897551081.html Are you sure? I think I need to stick to a paste, wax, or cream.
right now my hair kinda looks more like this. lacks the texture and style of the above pic
So I currently use Bumble & Bumble SumoWax and SumoTech but feel I need to use something new. I need something that has a bit more hold and less shine. Im trying to achieve the look in the picture. Right now my hair is similar style but the front kinda doesnt hold back to well and falls forward (hard to explain).
$75 credit for $70?
i can't tell if mine are sand or taupe. the nordstroms sticker says sand but they look much darker than any sand ive seen.
just picked up some sand suede today from nordstroms rack. the had sand, dark grey, and the beeswax. $59 for all.