or Connect

Posts by CityofAngles

I just received my TOJ1 2011. It's about an inch or two too loose throughout the body, however the sleeves are perfect. Has anyone had any luck getting the body adjusted by a tailor? Or am I forced to sell it (or wear it as is).
So I sent my payment for my TOJ jacket using my paypal iPhone app. I guess by default it used my old school address (on the website, you can choose the address but I guess on the mobile app, you can't). I just got word of this today as the jacket was shipped to this address a few days ago. If there is anyone who lives in Boston that could help pick this up and ship it to me (SF), I would greatly appreciate this and and can reimburse the costs. It was sent to my dorm on...
So I sent my payment for my TOJ jacket using my paypal iPhone app. I guess by default it used my old school address (on the website, you can choose the address but I guess on the mobile app, you can't). I just got word of this today as the jacket was shipped to this address a few days ago. If there is anyone who lives in Boston that could help pick this up and ship it to me (SF), I would greatly appreciate this and and can reimburse the costs. It was sent to my dorm on...
I'm 6ft 170lb but having some issues with finding the right size. I'm average build but have a longer arms. TOJ recommended a sz52 with a 24" front length. Does anyone with a similar build have the TOJ1 2011 who can post a pic of add their feedback?
Does anyone wear Brogues casually with just jeans and like an oxford or something? I have some dark brown pair i just bought but only worn it once with a suit.
bump
I like the look of those (and the price) but the reviews all say the heel is really noisy, so that's a no-go.
Can anyone suggest me some chocolate suede chukkas that I can wear to work and when going out? I have some Clark dessert boots but looking for something a bit more sleek and not as bulky. Something like this (although I can't tell if they're actually chukkas or not)
Just bought the stants. Thanks guys.
It's going to be ny only dress shoe. It's between tr strand and the one with the holes on the front.