or Connect

Posts by CityofAngles

I'm 6ft 170lb but having some issues with finding the right size. I'm average build but have a longer arms. TOJ recommended a sz52 with a 24" front length. Does anyone with a similar build have the TOJ1 2011 who can post a pic of add their feedback?
Does anyone wear Brogues casually with just jeans and like an oxford or something? I have some dark brown pair i just bought but only worn it once with a suit.
bump
I like the look of those (and the price) but the reviews all say the heel is really noisy, so that's a no-go.
Can anyone suggest me some chocolate suede chukkas that I can wear to work and when going out? I have some Clark dessert boots but looking for something a bit more sleek and not as bulky. Something like this (although I can't tell if they're actually chukkas or not)
Just bought the stants. Thanks guys.
It's going to be ny only dress shoe. It's between tr strand and the one with the holes on the front.
At the AE store now. Should I but dark brown fifth ave, park ave, or the other or with the hole style all over. I forgot the name.
Thanks guys, will go to AE store soon.
Oh really, black? My suit is navy. I typically wear grey selvage jeans with black or grey Tod's suede moccasins. Would dark brown brogues go with these jeans? Or would I have to buy some navy blue chinos/slacks? I really don't go to any formal events, just out to dinner at the typical SF style hipster restaurants.