or Connect

Posts by CityofAngles

I'm looking for any black TOJ leather jacket for sale in San Francisco. I think I'm a 50 but I'd like to try on to be sure.
Hi guys. I just got my first pair of APC jeans in petit standard. They're obiously tight and stuff right now but I think they will be ok. They are a sz 30. I typically wear a 31 in N&F although those are a bit loose once they stretch. The only thing I'm worried about is the rise in the rear. It's fine when standing, but when I sit, I'm worried they might be too low? Or maybe I'm just not used to them. But when I sit, the top of the rear of the jeans is just...
Is there anywhere local where I can buy these bead type bracelets for a decent price around LA?
I just received my custom TOJ1 2011 Varsity Jacket. It's Medium Grey color and is a SZ52. It's brand new but it's too big for me, so I'm going to reorder in a smaller size. More info can be found here: http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=784 Feel free to PM me for any details. I'll try to take pics soon.
Is there anyone in the SF Bay area that has a TOJ1 2011 in a size 50 that I could try on? I'm deciding between selling my sz52 and replacing it with a sz50, or just getting my sz52 altered to fit better. The body is a bit loose but the sleeves are fine.
I have a brand new TOJ1 2011 in Grey/Black in a Sz 52. Will sell/trade for a TOJ1 2011 in a sz50. Open to colors.
Ya, I shouldn't have done that. I removed the post now.
Edit
I just received my TOJ1 2011. It's about an inch or two too loose throughout the body, however the sleeves are perfect. Has anyone had any luck getting the body adjusted by a tailor? Or am I forced to sell it (or wear it as is).
So I sent my payment for my TOJ jacket using my paypal iPhone app. I guess by default it used my old school address (on the website, you can choose the address but I guess on the mobile app, you can't). I just got word of this today as the jacket was shipped to this address a few days ago. If there is anyone who lives in Boston that could help pick this up and ship it to me (SF), I would greatly appreciate this and and can reimburse the costs. It was sent to my dorm on...