or Connect

Posts by CityofAngles

I have a new pair of Balenciaga Arena in the extra white in sz 43 I bought three days ago from the Melrose boutique. I can't return since I wore them for a few hours and the bottom are dirty now. I have receipt and everything else. I'm looking to close to retail, maybe less tax.
I have a brand new black/grey TOJ2011 in a 52 if anyone is interested. I need to either sell it or trade for something in a 50.
I'm looking for any black TOJ leather jacket for sale in San Francisco. I think I'm a 50 but I'd like to try on to be sure.
Hi guys. I just got my first pair of APC jeans in petit standard. They're obiously tight and stuff right now but I think they will be ok. They are a sz 30. I typically wear a 31 in N&F although those are a bit loose once they stretch. The only thing I'm worried about is the rise in the rear. It's fine when standing, but when I sit, I'm worried they might be too low? Or maybe I'm just not used to them. But when I sit, the top of the rear of the jeans is just...
Is there anywhere local where I can buy these bead type bracelets for a decent price around LA?
I just received my custom TOJ1 2011 Varsity Jacket. It's Medium Grey color and is a SZ52. It's brand new but it's too big for me, so I'm going to reorder in a smaller size. More info can be found here: http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=784 Feel free to PM me for any details. I'll try to take pics soon.
Is there anyone in the SF Bay area that has a TOJ1 2011 in a size 50 that I could try on? I'm deciding between selling my sz52 and replacing it with a sz50, or just getting my sz52 altered to fit better. The body is a bit loose but the sleeves are fine.
I have a brand new TOJ1 2011 in Grey/Black in a Sz 52. Will sell/trade for a TOJ1 2011 in a sz50. Open to colors.
Ya, I shouldn't have done that. I removed the post now.
Edit