or Connect

Posts by CityofAngles

I bought some SL01 shoes and have worn them maybe 10ish times so far. But I can't figure out why they're so damn loud. They squeak when I walk. Sounds like the leather rubbing against itself. Any thoughts? I'm probably going to sell them if I can't fix the noise.
Do the low tops stretch out at all? Picked up some black low tops in a 44.5. The 45 is a bit big (heel was slipping slightly) and 44.5 was a big more snug. My right pinkie toe is pinching a bit now that I wore the shoes a bit. Will they stretch out, or should I go back and get the 45 instead?
I got my first pair of low top CP last week. I'm usually a 12 in shoes, so I got a 45. I noticed it's a bit snug in the toe area, and after 2-3 days of wearing, my smallest toes hurt because they push too much on the outside of the shoe. I tried breaking them in but IDK if they'l stretch enough. I then picked up a size 46 which is a little big, but doesn't hurt at all. I can't decide which one to keep.
I have numerous pairs of Acne denim jeans. 2 pairs are Max Cash (Sz 31 and 32), and 2 pairs are Ace Cash (Size 31 and 32). They're both the black color. These have all been worn a bit, but no wholes or anything weird. I also have a pair of Max Lt Vinage in size 32, pretty much brand new. Looking for any decent offers.
Bumping this up
I have two pairs of Balenziaga Arena sneakers that I never wear. The black pair was worn maybe 10 times or so while the white pair was only worn twice. I just don't get a chance to wear $500+ shoes in my work/social environment. I have boxes and all accessories for both pairs and they are in excellent condition. Both retailed for $575+ tax so I'm looking for $499 each (or a deal for them together). The black is a size 42 and white are a 43. Here is an old pic of them I...
Yup, I do!
I have $925 in store credit from John Elliot + Co. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I'm letting it go at a discount.