or Connect

Posts by Derek92

Make me any sort of reasonable offer on these!!
This is THE badass wallet you want and need in your life 4" x 3.5" x 0.5" when empty Sweet and supple black TOJ leather RiRi Zipper TOJ gold embossed logo inside 3 card slots on each side, money slot in the middle and you can store your coins or whatever in between Buy this before I change my mind. It was my regular wallet for about 2 months but is still in amazing shape. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees in the US. International would probably be like $15 extra.
Pictures don't do these justice. Light brown museum calf Dovetail heel Gorgeous oxford styling and in great shape I am original owner and these have been worn 10ish times. Unfortunately no trees or JL box included. I will include a Vass box and can include cedar trees for $15 more. 8896 last is very interesting and not a common last. I wear a 8E in 8000 and these fit PERFECT. I can advise other sizing info if you do not know your 8000 size. Price includes shipping to the...
These shoes are epic. Dark brown Museum Calf. Single Strap monk with a Norwegian Split Toe. Dove Tail Heel Flush mounted steel toe taps Box, bags, and lasted shoe trees included Size 8E on the 8000 Last. Know your sizing on this. I can help if you are unfamiliar. Price includes shipping to the U.S. and all PayPal fees. Worldwide shipping is $35 more. Open to offers but these fit me perfectly so keep em reasonable.
These are the real deal Holyfield. The original Black and Tan Indy boots from Epaulet, made by Alden. 8.5D on the Trubalance last. I am the original owner. These have been well worn but the leather is still in amazing condition. Will need a re-heel sometime soon as they are wearing down. Alden boot bags included but no box Price includes PayPal fees and shipping to the U.S. I will ship elsewhere for $30 more. Willing to listen to offers but these boots are pretty damn...
Small Zip Wallet available. Used but still in excellent condition. Listing will be posted momentarily in SW&D.
Super sexy 4-Zip Moto in the best color leather ever produced by TOJ: Medium Whiskey Pictures tell the story on this one. Bemberg lining w/ YKK zips Minor wear on some of the cuff areas and the collar Small tear on the left sleeve lining Measurements per original buyer: shoulders 19.5" chest (pit-to-pit) 23.0" midsection 21.0" waist 21.5" body length, front 24.6" body length, back 26.8" sleeve length, from shoulder 27.0" sleeve width @ pit 8.1" sleeve width @ elbow...
Gorgeous TOJ Brown Lamb A-2 Bomber in the older A-2 Model Snap pockets instead of button No suede name tag No placket behind the zipper Missing the fur collar attachment (lost by original owner I believe) 100% awesome Amazing condition with Bemberg lining and no rips, stains, smells, marks, discolorations, scuffs, etc. to anything Pit to Pit: 24" Waist (right above ribbing): 18.75" Sleeve (to ribbed cuff): 27.5" Shoulders: 20.25" Back length: 27" Price includes shipping...
GORGEOUS TOJ Suede Jacket that will likely never be made again. It physically pains me to sell this but I need the funds. Excellent Summer jacket in mild climates, unfortunately it's 110 degrees outside right now where I am. This is one of the beautiful jackets that Synth has written raving reviews about. Cotton lining with the lushest and sexiest of suede. Measurements: Pit to pit: 24" Bottom side to side (waist): 21" Sleeve: 27" Shoulder to shoulder: 18.75" Back Length:...
Title says it all. Gorgeous jacket in near mint condition. Cream leather sleeves with navy wool body and navy wool reverse. Measurements per original buyer (Looks to be 54 minus 3" lengths): Chest: 23.8" Front Length: 23.6" Back Length: 25.8" Sleeves: 32.4" Price includes shipping and PayPal fees to the U.S. Add $40 for International postage and handling. Keep the offers reasonable as I still love this jacket, just in the need of some funds and it's hot 360 days a year in...