or Connect

Posts by Derek92

Make me reasonable offers if this seems too high! $300 now!
These are way too gorgeous for $350. Someone must kop these immediately.
I paid about $100 shipped for this from GILT ages ago and it has never been worn. Still BNWT after sitting in my closet for almost a year because it was just too damn big last winter. This retailed for something stupid (GILT said $560) and it is a sweet piece for someone who can actually use it. I just have too much outerwear after going crazy last summer/fall. Details: Spread collar Banded cuffs Banded hem Two chest snap pockets Flap welt pockets Fully lined in...
Just bought these off of eBay and they are too big for me. They seem like they would fit a 9.5D perfectly as they are just too long for my feet. The silhouette on these is beyond amazing and the leather is super soft. They were worn TWICE by the previous owner and only tried on in the house by me (thus the like new condition). Amazing boots for a great price. Details: Black leather uppers Leather lining Contrasting brown welt and heel Semi-transparent rubber soles Side...
Bought this from Distorbiant and I am shamelessly using his picture (and measurements) until I can take my own. I bought this from him last fall and he hadn't worn it out to the best of my knowledge. I wore it less than 5 times because, unfortunately, it's just too small in the chest and waist. I have my eyes on one or two other TOJs plus I need the cash to fund my latest buying spree. Fits pretty true to a 53 and the lamb on this jacket is...
I picked these up a while ago used on here and wore them a bit at my old job. Now that I'm no longer wearing a suit regularly I don't have the need for them. They have been well worn but also well cared for. Stored in trees and shoe bags. I do not have the original box but I do have the bags. I have included pictures with and without shoe trees to show the true condition. With a good polish these will be pristine once again, I just do not have the proper polish to do these...
I am interested in absolutely anything in a size 54. Shoot me a PM if you have anything you'd like to sell. I would possibly trade my size ~53 TOJ MDR in Black Lamb for the right offer. It is a tad tight on me. I'd listen to cash offers on it if anyone is interested but I'd likely not get rid of it until I could secure another TOJ piece.
$10 drop. Someone buy!!
I have two hats for sale to my fellow gentlemen with unusually large heads. These are both made by Goorin, a renowned U.S. hat manufacturer since 1895 (the country's oldest continuously operating hat shop if I'm not mistaken). Both are size XXL which fits a 7 7/8 or an 8 (maybe a 7 3/4 too). The two I have for sale are the Uncle Sam and the Moretti in Brown. The Uncle Sam is a white crushable, 100% paper straw hat so it can be easily packed without being broken and it is...
Up for sale is a lightly used pair of Dark Brown Suede Jodhpur boots made by Alfred Sargent for Shipton and Heneage London. They are size 7.5UK and seem to fit true to a size 8.5D US. I picked these up at a local used shop hoping they would fit me but after trying them on at home it is a no go. The markings on the inside of the shoe say "A 87F" which I presume to be the last (I know little about Sargents unfortunately). As you can see in the pictures these were probably...