or Connect

Posts by Derek92

Trees, bags, and box are included. Box is not mint but it works just fine.
I rarely wear ties anymore now that I work in a business casual work environment. Also I just have way to many damn ties. A few of these are more of interest checks because I'm in love with them. Open to offers on most of these. The more ties you buy the cheaper they will get. My pictures suck and I apologize. Prices include shipping to the U.S. and Paypal fees. L to R #1 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Striped Bow Tie (x2) (Irregular): 1.5"W 100% Silk, Made in USA: $20...
Calvin Klein Collection - Light Blue Flat Front Pants - Size 54 EU (~36 American) Bought from Gilt a while ago and never altered or worn Unhemmed and still tags attached Can gather measurements upon request Price includes shipping to the U.S. and all Paypal fees. Will ship anywhere at cost.
Brand new in bag Borrelli Napoli 18/45 white shirt with thin blue stripes Bought from Marblehouse a year or two ago but never opened Thin MOP buttons, barrel cuffs, spread collar Price includes shipping to the U.S. and all Paypal Fees. I will ship elsewhere at cost. I have other Borrelli shirts in the same size that are lightly used if anyone is interested.
Edited. It's a medium to dark brown. Trust the pics.
Another failed purchase from Keal19 (clearly I need to size down). Brand new, GORGEOUS, Vass wholecuts in a dark brown (my description, not the official color). Size 42 on the U Last. Come with box, bags, and lasted trees. This price includes Paypal fees and shipping to the U.S. of A. Other countries please contact me for a shipping quote if interested and we can work something out.
Bought these from Steve Smith ages ago brand new and worn probably 12-15 times since. These are in need of a polish but once treated with some Saphir they will be even more gorgeous than they are now. These fit TTS but I'm not sure of which last they are. I wear a 8.5C on Barrie and these fit perfectly. Shoes come with BB shoe bag but no trees or box. Price includes shipping to the US and all paypal fees. Please PM me if you'd like to have them shipped elsewhere and we...
Apparently I need to just stop buying loafers. I think my heel is just too narrow to prevent heel slip in most chiseled loafers. Anyway, these are a spectacular, like new, pair of Gaziano & Girling Monaco Loafers. The color on these is Vintage Pine and they are on the KN14 Last. Size is 8.5UK and they fit true to a US 9-9.5D depending on the foot. I am a 9C-9D depending on the shoe and these fit me quite well besides heel slip so I'd guess a 9D would fit best. I bought...
I tend to wear a US 9D but that doesn't mean these won't fit a US 9D. Vass sizing is quite odd and some lasts depend on particular foot shape as well as general size. These are best for a 9 to 9.5 just depending on different factors.
Just bought these off of Keal19 and there is too much heel slip for my foot. Come with the original Vass box, Vass lasted trees, and Vass shoe bags. These are spectacular shoes. Please know your Vass sizing as I will not accept returns for sizing mishaps. Price includes shipping to the U.S. I will ship anywhere at cost. Willing to listen to reasonable offers.