or Connect

Posts by Derek92

Dark Brown Pebbled Calf Leather Long Wallet made by John Lobb Paris 3 Card Slots and Passport Slot Large Money Slot that is big enough for all of your 500 Euro Notes Note Card Slot so you won't forget your next billion dollar invention while eating at your local 5 Star restaurant Address book, because we all know you're too top secret to store your contacts in your phone (Or you can toss this and use the back slot for your passport or whatever else) Asking price is $150...
Brand new Borrelli for $70 and not a nibble?? Give me a break.
If you need better pics just ask. I need to get rid of these.
Make me any sort of reasonable offer on these!!
This is THE badass wallet you want and need in your life 4" x 3.5" x 0.5" when empty Sweet and supple black TOJ leather RiRi Zipper TOJ gold embossed logo inside 3 card slots on each side, money slot in the middle and you can store your coins or whatever in between Buy this before I change my mind. It was my regular wallet for about 2 months but is still in amazing shape. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees in the US. International would probably be like $15 extra.
Pictures don't do these justice. Light brown museum calf Dovetail heel Gorgeous oxford styling and in great shape I am original owner and these have been worn 10ish times. Unfortunately no trees or JL box included. I will include a Vass box and can include cedar trees for $15 more. 8896 last is very interesting and not a common last. I wear a 8E in 8000 and these fit PERFECT. I can advise other sizing info if you do not know your 8000 size. Price includes shipping to the...
These shoes are epic. Dark brown Museum Calf. Single Strap monk with a Norwegian Split Toe. Dove Tail Heel Flush mounted steel toe taps Box, bags, and lasted shoe trees included Size 8E on the 8000 Last. Know your sizing on this. I can help if you are unfamiliar. Price includes shipping to the U.S. and all PayPal fees. Worldwide shipping is $35 more. Open to offers but these fit me perfectly so keep em reasonable.
These are the real deal Holyfield. The original Black and Tan Indy boots from Epaulet, made by Alden. 8.5D on the Trubalance last. I am the original owner. These have been well worn but the leather is still in amazing condition. Will need a re-heel sometime soon as they are wearing down. Alden boot bags included but no box Price includes PayPal fees and shipping to the U.S. I will ship elsewhere for $30 more. Willing to listen to offers but these boots are pretty damn...
Small Zip Wallet available. Used but still in excellent condition. Listing will be posted momentarily in SW&D.