or Connect

Posts by csoukoulis

a lot of tjmaxx/marshalls action lately....
this is what youre looking for. basically the end of the roll of denim.
ugh, im hungry for some Thai food now :/
says Italy on the tag i beieve
NICE. thank you! i will definitely try to replicate that next time . i love this site!
light blue shirt probably would have been more appropriate? i just got that shirt and was anxious to wear it lol. thank you for the critique, im still working on it!
since Ive never done this here are some pics. excuse my lady friend's NASTY mirror lol. also this was at the end of the day so may not be as crisp looking as it did in the AM lol. critiques welcomed, just be gentile lol sport coat recent zegna 15 mil 15 shirt eton pocket square Etro tie izod wool blend from marshalls (2 dollars) pants brooks brothers flannel shoes magnanni boxer briefs and socks.....target
and since Ive never done this here are some thrift/discount store fit pics. excuse my lady friend's NASTY mirror lol. also this was at the end of the day so may not be as crisp looking as it did in the AM lol sport coat recent zegna 15 mil 15 kopped from this thread shirt eton pocket square Etro outlet $25 tie izod wool blend from marshalls (2 dollars) pants brooks brothers flannel (bought for $40 @ the brooks brothers outlet shoes magnanni bought at neiman marcus outlet...
so as promised, here are some pics of my finds from the weekend.Brioni 90% wool/10% cashmere recent sport coat. tagged 42l 3 button (may be 3/2) side vented [[SPOILER]] SICK dunhill sport coat, seems to be a 42r. 2 button side vented [[SPOILER]] NWT PRL pink linen size 44r [[SPOILER]] Brooks brothers sport coats. solid color one is a chocolate color and is cotton i believe, 3/2 side vent, pick stitching tagged L seems about a 40r.check pattern is tagged 41r. 3 btn or 3/2...
no problem! I cant bitch about anything free!