or Connect

Posts by csoukoulis

LOL @ Vader!!! No thrifting yesterday, but i stopped at nordstrom rack last night and picked up a couple tame thomas pink shirts for 29.97 a peice, a couple silk pocket squares for 7.97 ea and a david donahue super soft silk tie for 14 bucks. Happened to meander into the gap next door and picked up a pair of selvedge slim straight jeans which were 40% off so i paid like 45 bucks for them. The marshall had a bunch of VV ties on dale for 7-12 dollars, but i didnt buy any.
is that a cali thing?
navy and forest green wide striped tie. i need to buy more solid dress shirts, i just donated a bunch of shirts and my 2 pale blue ones were both dirty thanks for the critique!
the logo looks pretty old.. maybe try to google the name of the stroe thats in the other shoe?
thanks! Theyre one of my favorite pairs.
hopefully less visually offensive than the last pics i posted LOL (the jacket doesnt bunch up like that on my side normally, i think its from when i was taking the pic.)fit for the day100% cashmere belvest s/cPRL dress shirtPaul Smith wool tieUnknown wool tweed trousersChurchs Diplomats [[SPOILER]]
thrift/discount fit for the day100% cashmere belvest s/c (thrifted)PRL dress shirt DEEP discountPaul Smith wool tie DEEP discountUnknown wool tweed trousers (thrifted)Churchs Diplomats (thrifted NWOB $6) [[SPOILER]]
+1
that is awesome, and hilariously accurate
Quoted for truth lol