or Connect

Posts by csoukoulis

awesome. i love that zegna tie and was hoping it was legit. its so nice id still wear it if it wasnt though LOLthank you sir! I forgot to light up the spoo signal, but you still came through like a Gthanks!i like the pattern on the vintage on too and am heartbroken it isnt my size I thought it was cantarelli but couldn't remember.i guess that's better than the "holy shit!" i let out in the middle of the store when i opened the jacket up LOL
here's a good portion of my haul yesterday. Not pictured are the sport coat, top coat, tie and pocket squares i got for 70% off of the outlet price which is 1/2 of retail first up is the ties. mostly good makers and a couple lower ends that i just liked the pattern. the zegna in this pic is an "exclusive design" and feels fantastic. Hoping this versace is legit and any insight as to the quality of the ties/maker of the ties on the left is appreciated. the quality is...
EPIC haul today....details to come i'm hitting the sack. maybe ill cuddle up with the kiton cashmere sport coat i found.....
this is true for the nordtrom rack in San Leandro CA for the bay area guys.
LOL @ Vader!!! No thrifting yesterday, but i stopped at nordstrom rack last night and picked up a couple tame thomas pink shirts for 29.97 a peice, a couple silk pocket squares for 7.97 ea and a david donahue super soft silk tie for 14 bucks. Happened to meander into the gap next door and picked up a pair of selvedge slim straight jeans which were 40% off so i paid like 45 bucks for them. The marshall had a bunch of VV ties on dale for 7-12 dollars, but i didnt buy any.
is that a cali thing?
navy and forest green wide striped tie. i need to buy more solid dress shirts, i just donated a bunch of shirts and my 2 pale blue ones were both dirty thanks for the critique!
the logo looks pretty old.. maybe try to google the name of the stroe thats in the other shoe?
thanks! Theyre one of my favorite pairs.
hopefully less visually offensive than the last pics i posted LOL (the jacket doesnt bunch up like that on my side normally, i think its from when i was taking the pic.)fit for the day100% cashmere belvest s/cPRL dress shirtPaul Smith wool tieUnknown wool tweed trousersChurchs Diplomats [[SPOILER]]