or Connect

Posts by csoukoulis

heres a cool vintage cashmere sport coat i found last week. it fits great so id guess it to be a 44r. Just need to figure out how to pull this off.
lol this pic cracks me up!
well opinions are like assholes....everyone has one, and most stink! Lets gt to talking about clothes! or waffle house....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_StatesThe United States Census Bureau disagrees with you.
having lived in Dallas Texas for 5 years i grew VERY fond of Waffle House and havent found anything since being back in Cali that compares i miss living in the south
I used a SLIGHT amount of Allen Edmonds cordovan care cream. the discoloration was from abraisions and i had already tried to brush them out or an hour or so. they look a million times better now.
suggestions for lighting?
i need a dslr. my nikon l310 is shit.
id normally say plain for the office but i really dont follow that rule at my current job. i think medallions are more fun, and the male population at my office thinks that steve madden slip on square toed elf shoes are the bomb. Now i just wear whatever i feel like.
i love reading this exact same topic posted what seems to be on a weekly basis. If a black shirt makes your GF happy which in turn will get you laid, then wear the black shirt. Most likely nobody there will even know the difference nor will they care.