or Connect

Posts by csoukoulis

im just doing my part to entertain the guys stuck at home due to inclement weather!
depending on they're situation their could be several right answers.
LOL no shit. Im wearing an etro sport coat and pocket square today and im offended by that shirt
this guy needs a shirt like that!
OMG that's fucking awful.
I don’t know how I missed this gem....I saw it in Mainy's quote and felt compelled to respond even though I said I was done with the conversation. You are not merely exchanging goods for capital on eBay. You are letting a free and open market dictate the amount of capital you will receive for said goods. If you were merely exchanging capital for goods, you would have a fixed price. That said, I really couldn’t give less of a shit about what you're selling or your personal...
While those photos are genuinely sad, the point you're trying to make with them is a stretch. A country's general disinterest in its environment and citizens is not wholly indicative of the general state of the free market system. Especially when said country is not a participating member of that system other than a workforce consisting basically of endentured servitude. The government elite in those manufaturing countries are even more to blame for facilitating what you...
Throwing around webster's thesaurus doesn't make your attempt at a point valid. In fact, i find it amusing that someone (who judging by the links to their auction listings in their signature) who undoubtedly benefits from a free market, is such a critic of it.
And yet have no impact on it.....Dont get me wrong, i agree with you, but there will ALWAYS be people asking 2x what something is worth.
the glorious thing about a free market system, is that these things tend to take care of themselves.