or Connect

Posts by csoukoulis

LMAO, thanks!?Seriously though i was thinking that same thing on my way to work today.
no love??!?
*like*
the DOJ acknowleded that the 1994 AWB did almost nothing to curb gun violence and Joe Biden within the last few weeks saying the same that any new legislation to reduce gun violence would have very little effect.I already provided statistics showing where there are the most laws, the gun murder rate is the highest. DC had an outright ban until the Supreme Court overturned it in 2008 (DC VS Heller http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller), and they have...
it really doesn't, because the lax states don't have near the per capita crime rates. it has to do with the scumbag criminals who live in those areas. I'm speaking specifically about PER CAPITA crime statistics which don't have anything to do with population per square mile or population density. of course a densely populated area is going to have a higher total number crime rate due to the higher population, but why is the per capita crime rate higher? Why are you over 3...
I like how nobody complains when a left leaning statement is thrown out there, but when a right leaning reply is made, I'm made to look like an asshole. Some of you guys are something else LOL
Sorry, but that doesn't negate the fact that the rate of occurrence per 100,000 is drastically higher in those areas from a purely statistical standpoint.
like a boss!
'Merica