or Connect

Posts by tooley

Awesome pair of reverse camel leather backzips from 10sei0otto. I love these boots and they nearly fit, but alas are just a bit too tight for comfort and the leather is structured enough that I don't think they will stretch. Probably best for a true size 10. The sole has a neat double welt, and topy and heel tap has been installed. I'd rate them as 8/10 condition, with just a bit of wear on the soles. I'll ship for free in the US.
Like new Margiela x H&M wool camel coat with inverted lapels. I bought this new from H&M and only wore it for a few hours. Most of the basting is intact, though I did remove it from the vent. I'll ship for free in the US.
I bought this jacket several years ago, and it was sold to me as BNWOT, and looks it. Unfortunately, it is too large and therefore I have only tried it on. The care tag states that the lining is cotton and sleeves are viscose. It has a single satin covered front button closure, however buttons are installed on both sides of the jacket so you can wear it multiple ways. The sleeves have two matching satin covered buttons each, and there is satin detailing on the lapel and...
This is a brand new pair of size 35 slim fit Gustin Heavyweight jeans, model 118. It is a crazy stiff, dense denim, but unfortunately I sized up per their directions, and by the time it arrived had lost weight.
*REPOSTING THE BELOW AS THESE DIDN'T FIT ME* low-ball offers will be politely ignored. great fit. thick cotton and superb construction. the inside of the pants have paint speckles for a nice detail. tapered by zam and these stack very nicely through the calf. these are snug in the lower thighs, I would recommend tts for a 32, the thigh measurement is deceptively large. size 48 17" waist 12" thigh 6.5" leg opening 35" inseam (hard to measure, curved leg)
This is the Guidi-795z, lined reverse stag leather lace up boot in size 45. As is common knowledge, Guidi fits small, and these fit just enough smaller than my backzips so as to be uncomfortable. I'd estimate best for a true size 10. I purchased them new, and wore them out twice, and rate them an easy 9/10. The reverse stag leather is buttery soft, totally different than something like their reverse horse. I'll ship for free in the US.
Good condition leather jacket in ultra thin and buttery soft lamb (I believe) suede with a RiRi front zipper. Seraphin is the producer of Hermes leather jackets, so be assured this piece is serious quality. The body is unlined, so this would be an amazing piece for the spring/summer season. I would put it at 8/10 condition, only because there are some marks inside the inner waist pocket. It just is too large for me, so I have never worn it except to try on. I'll ship for...
Brand new Falcon M1 moto leather jacket in black goat that I ordered directly from Falcon. This is a beautiful jacket, but (un)fortunately, I lost a bunch of weight after ordering it and it never fit me right. This has silver YKK zips and is the stock size 49. I'll ship for free in the US.
I need to hem these jeans.
Yeah the pants had me puzzling, and I wasn't overly happy with the flannel ones I settled one. Those LUC Raw Silk Cold Dyed Pants on grilled are calling to me.Zam/JE/Gustin/10sei0otto