or Connect

Posts by fftfft

Quote: Originally Posted by CodeRed Anyone heard a good joke lately while we wait? pages 1-6
So much for the idea that I could think on that piece
Details: Shipping within continental US via priority mail is included in price. I accept payments via paypal (verified addresses required). Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing. I'll ship overseas, you can PM me for a quote. I am paypal verified with over 200 transactions as a seller (mostly from ebay), if that helps with any trust issues. Up is a pair of Kicking Mule Workshop 1980s in raw dark gray/black denim sz 33L, $130 shipped. I bought these a...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet After countless posts, this reply ascertains the fact that you posted this in an effort to troll. +1
Some people are so careless with money...
As a doctoral candidate in the sciences, I pretty much write my own schedule besides the occasional seminar/meeting/conference/etc. Everybody is different, but I tend to have trouble working while at home, so I partition my time between my office (where I would be so bored if I wasn't working, and I have people nearby who are also working) and home. It probably helps that I generally like what I do. For bigger tasks (which is all I seem to have these days ) such as...
Cooking her a nice dinner next weekend...
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 I mostly posted the fit to make a point, it was up for more than an hour without any comments when I edited the post to list the brands. I don't think the fit looks very different than what I would normally post in WAYWN. Nice idea... the shirt pattern isn't my cup of tea, but I'm glad you found a reasonably priced shirt to be happy with. I love BoO shirts, but they are next to impossible to find...
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty I think their outerwear strikes just the right chord in terms of aesthetic. Great fabrics, interesting historically-inspired details, and above all, seems original without being fashion-victimy (no $600 faux fur-collared M65s). well-said & seconded.
I think that some members here (and elsewhere) wear it very well, but certainly a few of their pieces (just like pretty much any label) can be called questionable by some. I love the EG outerwear I have. Also, I have no quality issues to speak of, but I'm pretty sure you can expect great service from them if you experience any issues. To each their own..