or Connect

Posts by fftfft

Indiana: Pizza King, Arni's, Monical's (with the house brand dressing on the side) Orange County, CA: Rubino's in Santa Ana La Jolla, CA: Regents Pizza (nice greasy NY style place w/ decent beer selection)
Quote: Originally Posted by denimaddict Man, south willard had a sz. 43 white court shoe back in stock for a bit and I pounced. Hope they fit. was going to order those today
FYI, got a card in the mail today from Steven Alan announcing 2 new stores in LA: Hollywood - Steven Alan 638 North Robertson Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 Brentwood - Steven Alan 11677 San Vicente Blvd no 111 Los Angeles, CA 90049
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Can't say that I have. Gotten really jerked by tragic/romantic movies before, but I honestly think I've forgotten how to cry. Which makes me really wonder about how I would handle the deaths of my parents.... Depending on the circumstances, you might be surprised... My mother was a victim of lung and ultimately liver cancer, and we all found the time of treatment to be very difficult, due to the high...
Quote: Originally Posted by bsyde82 one of the main reasons why BoO is attractive to me is the materials they use and th e fact that the shirts are made in the US...that combo just produces a shirt that looks and physically feels far superior to cheap buttun ups. i.e. the overdyed shirts. even the "normal" button ups feel and look far better than cheap labels, IMO. the fit, like a lot of ppl say on this thread, can be adjusted by a tailor. the materials...
Glad I bought my cordovan wingtips (on sale) when I did!
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 I prefer this Roche Vouceau. It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome and Gstaad.
Quote: Originally Posted by hi-val -Anime and Japan-obsession in general. To the point where people I know have moved there permanently. I never got being so distanced from your own culture that you grew up in that you want to abandon it for one that will never, ever, accept you as one of their own. Agreed. Personally I've seen an even more confusing extension of this, which is the large intersection between this culture and a particular...
Quote: Originally Posted by robin I've read it many many times, but I have not yet read all of Galt's speech at the end. I have not yet met anyone who has, and I will be suspicious of the first man who claims it. Rand was Russian and English was not her first language. It is no literary artpiece, but I would rate the writing quality as being better than what's put out nowadays by many native speakers. QFT. I've read it a few times,...