or Connect

Posts by fftfft

Thanks much for the heads up, picked up a Band of Outsiders shirt at the COOP in Costa Mesa.
For Father Ted fans: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aHh3ykPQEl4
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 so BoO at 40% off from Barney's Coop will be about the same as retail elsewhere, right? Sadly not far off, their markup is about 25% from what I've seen.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Nespresso is the best. The happiest morning of my life was when we changed out our Capresso for a Nespresso. Less than half the price, better coffee and no hassles. Could you comment any further on your experience/opinion re Capresso vs. Nespresso? I'm a long time Nespresso customer in need of a new machine. Capresso intrigues me, but I must say that the number of things that can go wrong with such...
Indiana: Pizza King, Arni's, Monical's (with the house brand dressing on the side) Orange County, CA: Rubino's in Santa Ana La Jolla, CA: Regents Pizza (nice greasy NY style place w/ decent beer selection)
Quote: Originally Posted by denimaddict Man, south willard had a sz. 43 white court shoe back in stock for a bit and I pounced. Hope they fit. was going to order those today
FYI, got a card in the mail today from Steven Alan announcing 2 new stores in LA: Hollywood - Steven Alan 638 North Robertson Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 Brentwood - Steven Alan 11677 San Vicente Blvd no 111 Los Angeles, CA 90049
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Can't say that I have. Gotten really jerked by tragic/romantic movies before, but I honestly think I've forgotten how to cry. Which makes me really wonder about how I would handle the deaths of my parents.... Depending on the circumstances, you might be surprised... My mother was a victim of lung and ultimately liver cancer, and we all found the time of treatment to be very difficult, due to the high...
Quote: Originally Posted by bsyde82 one of the main reasons why BoO is attractive to me is the materials they use and th e fact that the shirts are made in the US...that combo just produces a shirt that looks and physically feels far superior to cheap buttun ups. i.e. the overdyed shirts. even the "normal" button ups feel and look far better than cheap labels, IMO. the fit, like a lot of ppl say on this thread, can be adjusted by a tailor. the materials...