or Connect

Posts by fftfft

Quote: Originally Posted by Confucius Interested in the KMWs. Am I thinking of the wrong brand or are some KMWs made in Japan and others made in China? Can I please have some knee/hem measurements for them? Cheers. Updated the measurements and photos. These say on the tag "Made in China", and after some looking around I think they make everything in Japan now, so these are probably from a previous generation. However, this pair states...
Details: Shipping within continental US via priority mail is included in price. I accept payments via paypal (verified addresses required). Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing. I'll ship overseas, you can PM me for a quote. I am paypal verified with over 200 transactions as a seller (mostly from ebay), if that helps with any trust issues. On to the items, first is a Rag & Bone wax work coat in size large SOLD. Next up is a pair of Kicking Mule...
Another definite yes on the chinos...
Quote: Originally Posted by Shorty Long Well, a good number of those items are labeled as being "imported," so it looks as though they've abandoned the whole "made in america" angle... I sincerely hope that this isn't the case, I've always thought that was an important aspect towards the authenticity of the brand.
PM sent... (yesterday)