or Connect

Posts by fftfft

The area near Ballston metro station in Arlington is pretty good for renting and commuting, as evidenced by the hordes of 20-something fresh college grads in the area.
PM sent on remaining wingtips.
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow From The Simpsons: Bart: I was so bored, I cut the ponytail off of the guy in front of us. (Holds it to the back his head) Look at me, I'm a grad student. I'm 30 years old and made six hundred dollars last year. Marge: Bart! Don't make fun of grad students. They just made a terrible life choice. the simpsons (coming from a phd student who thinks the six hundred dollar # is generous)
price lowered
my one and only....bump
Short Description: SOLD - PM me if interested, reply with any questions. Long description: Similar to the "Waxwear Industrial Field Bag" available on jackspade.com for $325. Color is most accurate in last 2 photos, nothing like either color currently available at jackspade.com, this is darker. Bag is essentially unused, no signs of wear (I was always on the fence about this purchase and never took it outside, now I sadly need the money). Some things not immediately...
Quote: Originally Posted by chanimal were there any vests or hoodies in xl by any chance ? ......id call but i cant until 5 Not at SCP bloomies (at least on the rack). They have 2x medium, 1x small. Also a herringbone bedford in XL, melton engineer in L, some work shirts, wool pants, and jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonybag0dohnutz Any chance they still had the engineer left in a Small? It's worth calling to be sure, but I recall only an M and L, and I bought the M...
Quote: Originally Posted by warlok1965 Thanks for the heads up! I called that store and had them send me the herringbone bedford for $260. It arrived the day after I called. Talk about customer service. And damn the jacket is sweet.. now if S. California could just get cold enough for me to wear it comfortably!!! Glad someone else here was able to take advantage. I picked up the melton engineer for $230 w/ tax this past weekend myself. ...
Another PSA: Bloomingdale's at South Coast Plaza has all of their EG, including outerwear, marked 40% off (plus whatever discounts are available storewide, i.e. opening a store credit card). They had a few vests, a few engineer jackets, two bedfords (herringbone M, XL iirc), lots of pants, shirts, etc.