or Connect

Posts by fftfft

Quote: Originally Posted by chanimal were there any vests or hoodies in xl by any chance ? ......id call but i cant until 5 Not at SCP bloomies (at least on the rack). They have 2x medium, 1x small. Also a herringbone bedford in XL, melton engineer in L, some work shirts, wool pants, and jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonybag0dohnutz Any chance they still had the engineer left in a Small? It's worth calling to be sure, but I recall only an M and L, and I bought the M...
Quote: Originally Posted by warlok1965 Thanks for the heads up! I called that store and had them send me the herringbone bedford for $260. It arrived the day after I called. Talk about customer service. And damn the jacket is sweet.. now if S. California could just get cold enough for me to wear it comfortably!!! Glad someone else here was able to take advantage. I picked up the melton engineer for $230 w/ tax this past weekend myself. ...
Another PSA: Bloomingdale's at South Coast Plaza has all of their EG, including outerwear, marked 40% off (plus whatever discounts are available storewide, i.e. opening a store credit card). They had a few vests, a few engineer jackets, two bedfords (herringbone M, XL iirc), lots of pants, shirts, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 If it's going to be 70 degrees today, why is it 35 in the morning? Great posts lately shore, this one makes me wish it reached the 30s in orange county
Glad I saw it at the archives a month ago. Seems kind of strange to pull such a historical/high profile piece for sale/profit. Hope it is bought by someone who keeps it available to the public in North America...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag In case anyone is still on the fence in terms of sizing, do not be afraid to size up one. I usually take a 33 (in a PBJ XX-005, for example), but went with the 34x34, and they are instantly my favorite jean. I can't put my finger on it, but despite the middish-high rise, they look great a touch oversized and sagged a bit (which I need for that extra hint of stacking). I've never been this excited about a denim...
Rag and Bone coat sold, KMW still available.
Prices lowered, both items still available.
Quote: Originally Posted by Casual Not trying to hijack the thread, but could anyone chime on on the sizing of the AF43? Thanks. I have the AF53, which is the same last, basically just a different color. The trubalance last runs a little big, you can look for discussion on the 405 (indy boot) sizing for guidelines. If you are serious about purchasing, you can email Alden of Carmel and they will do their best to get the sizing right,...