or Connect

Posts by fftfft

As an Indianapolis native and lifelong colts fan, all I can say is that they truly earned that loss, at least defensively. I only hope that Dungy would prefer to stay on and keep this team in line.
The ever reliable Rochefort #8.
5ep SDZ resins
The area near Ballston metro station in Arlington is pretty good for renting and commuting, as evidenced by the hordes of 20-something fresh college grads in the area.
PM sent on remaining wingtips.
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow From The Simpsons: Bart: I was so bored, I cut the ponytail off of the guy in front of us. (Holds it to the back his head) Look at me, I'm a grad student. I'm 30 years old and made six hundred dollars last year. Marge: Bart! Don't make fun of grad students. They just made a terrible life choice. the simpsons (coming from a phd student who thinks the six hundred dollar # is generous)
price lowered
my one and only....bump
Short Description: SOLD - PM me if interested, reply with any questions. Long description: Similar to the "Waxwear Industrial Field Bag" available on jackspade.com for $325. Color is most accurate in last 2 photos, nothing like either color currently available at jackspade.com, this is darker. Bag is essentially unused, no signs of wear (I was always on the fence about this purchase and never took it outside, now I sadly need the money). Some things not immediately...