or Connect

Posts by fftfft

fast fourier transform (lack of inspiration/timing)
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Damn, I want that upland vest. The shooting hoodie is not bad either, and I also like the pink plaid version of the button down shirt. My thought exactly on the vest.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 I concur with "woah". I just caught the episode
FT NYT Economist New Yorker Atlantic Monthly Wired
Quote: Originally Posted by limping_decorum It's a fucking white whale. so true..
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Wow. Yeah, that one froze me for a few minutes.
Indeed, the amount of catalogue data available for each photo is incredible. Definitely adds to the image to have context like that.
great find, I'm going to spend so much time looking at this
Quote: Originally Posted by magnus_h Compiler Construction Algorithm Implementation Linear & Combinatorial Optimization Last three courses before I start on my master's thesis in April. Enjoy that first one not my cup of tea... taking a course in advanced computer architecture (last course requirement ) and filling the rest of my units with research, hoping to pop out another submission next month. (phd program in computer...