or Connect

Posts by fftfft

Another vote for this brand, love the service and the high quality.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger Huh? I know how the academic job application game is played. I know that I would have to apply everywhere and anywhere, and be prepared to live in the country, in the city or on a mountain. My reference to the alumni networks is simply because if I'm pursuing nonacademic jobs (and hell, I might get to the MA program, hate my life and dread ever pursuing this further), it will help. As for your "harsh truth", yea that's...
I'm near completion of a doctorate in the sciences and my friends in non-technical programs really have struggled without funding. In almost any field the academic job market is abysmal, even coming from top schools. Also, beware of budget issues when selecting a state school. I'm in CA and our fees have gone up over 50% in a single year! I'd chose based on funding first and faculty a close second. Remember that it is a long haul and a lack of funding could cripple...
Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep Her voice has changed a lot since Humpty Dance. HAHAHA
White gum low match? http://hypebeast.com/2010/01/common-...illes-preview/
Of course the hype is overblown and the snobs will always be snobs, but AF has only been getting better IMO. I saw them most recently last October in Big Sur (Henry Miller Library ) and they seemed a lot tighter live vs. what I remember from the Neon Bible tour and much more so vs. the Funeral days. I'm happy for them with the Grammy, they really are nice people. At HML the band mingled with the (very small) crowd for an hour both before and after the show, Win was...
I also like the Max Bill clocks, but I think I prefer the one with numbers printed
price dropped
Up for sale here is a pair of KMW Rockers in size 33W 32L, raw & made in Japan edition. I bought these and wore them no more than 5 or 6 times before my new cycling hobby made my thighs explode in size, so my loss is your gain (Obviously) never washed/soaked. They are identical to what was for sale here: KMW Rocker @ Context Offered at SOLD shipped within US. I took some measurements from the actual pair for sale here: Waist: 17" Thigh: 12" across at widest...
Have to chime in....loved most of season 1, but this show is a big failure now.