or Connect

Posts by fftfft

For anyone who was watching it, I just bought the white/blue ijevan from farfetch in L, not sure if I will keep, fyi.
Same here...
Wish I had gotten a picture, but in Orange County CA: MYCOXR, with a pair of bumper nuts on some gigantic tricked out SUV.
I forgot to throw in a mention for Sequoia and Kings Canyon just south of Yosemite. Crowds are much smaller and it is really a backpackers dream. The scenery rivals Yosemite and it is not hard at all to hike for 30 minutes and feel like you are in the wilderness. Even just for car tourism, driving to roads end in KC is up there for me on most scenic drives ever.
Yosemite valley is wonderful, but go in the spring or winter to avoid the ridiculous summer/fall crowds. The place is absolutely stunning year round, but late winter is really special IMO.
Honestly is this a Bijan heir trying to unload inventory or something?
Quote: Originally Posted by kwoyeu luisa summer sale (no code). all mmm and jil clothing 50% off.. Thanks, picked up some GATs
Not sure what your budget is, but if you have money to spare check out http://www.amanresorts.com/. They are almost all in amazing locations and IMO offer a perfect balance between resort/relaxation and sightseeing/tourism, all with amazing service. Their resorts in Indonesia are phenomenal, and I hear the new property in Montenegro (Sveti Stefan) is quite special.
Another vote for K&L, they have a great website with realtime inventory and they do free will-call and transfers between their locations.
Often there are good fellowships and string-free funding for the first year or two in a lot of programs. I've seen stipends as high as 30k/9 months. Some defense fellowships (with awful summer/post-graduation employment requirements and clawbacks if you don't graduate) offer over 40k. For regular TA/GSR funding, I've never seen it break 20k. This is in computer science.