or Connect

Posts by Mudhiker

Nice bokeh. Er, wrong forum. That is a Collar pin.
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint FTFY Hell yeah!
Back when I dressed like one; Polo shirt, khakis, shiny black belt, chunky brown slip-on shoes. These days? Not so much.
What did you say about my purse? http://www.gungear.com/ez-catalog/X300536/2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett Erm the guy's called Tiger Zhang? Is he married to Panda Ping? Bet this would be Hermes Man's new acquisition to show how much a Chinese alpha male he is. Chill with the racial stereotypes. And IIRC Hermes Man is not Chinese.
Own it. Love it. That is a good price. Buy it now.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe Oh so they made you feel classy while you shopped shirtless from your bedroom and that guarantees their briefs will have the kind of rise you want? I can't decide whether that's more or less damning than what appears to be your galloping insecurity/homophobia. How did you know I'm sitting here in just my boxers? In my experience the appearance of an article of clothing worn by a skinny person on the...
If you get something good, that fits, for cheap, quickly in Thailand, you are lucky. Know what you want before you go, and DON'T EVER spend all morning in an open air bar on the beach with the ladies drinking bottle after bottle of Tiger Beer before you go to get measured. you have been warned.
At least it isn't shown wrapped around some male model's throbbing junk. On the tasteful photo alone I'd recommend that pair of pants. I have a Paul Stuart polo that is to die for. I curse myself daily for not ordering more of the same one in different colors before my size ran out of stock. Fast shipping, nice stuff. Order a pair or two. If it's good, post a review, if not, you're only out a few bucks. Good skivvies are worth the coin.
Sometimes I get drunk and post stupid stuff on the internets, but at least I am not a spammer. Fuck them all.