or Connect

Posts by swisschalet

I don't know the exact course you should take but you have to do something. If you don't, she'll be fucking other dudes in 5 years and you'll be divorced within 10. Then, you'll never see your kids again and you'll be paying 80% of your salary to her.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crump's Brother 3. Measure Lengths Heel-to-Toe Length Press the toes flat against the base of the device and look straight down over the longest toe (not necessarily the first toe) to read toe length. Make sure the customer's socks are snug against the toes (without drawing the toes back) to yield an accurate measurement. that's how i measured and it was right on 10.5 still though, he suggested an 8 'cause i...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I'm Korean and ashamed of it How surprising, a self-hating east asian. Why do east asian people so desperately want to be white?
He's just being a good white-knight. All men are rapists, didn't you know? It's probably not his fault. He's just been indoctrinated well over the years. I'd guess he grew up with a man-hating single mom, most of his friends are girls and he studies humanities/social studies at a liberal university. He had no chance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol i don't normally say things like this but i fucking hate this worthless cunt Why are you such a woman hating misogynist? You're just trying to hold women down through the patriarchy.