or Connect

Posts by ek77

they probably are no skins anymore, but better check this profile pic of their event before trying to tell me that there is not a skinhead connection:https://www.facebook.com/events/49967082744/or their pix on myspace:http://www.myspace.com/kielweekender/photos/1204339:D:D:D:D
totally agree with you!!! personal stuff should not belong to this board....
haha, you are the one that started that shit again and i just replied.. cause it is always you talking shit about the skinhead revival, even if you missed it and just found out that there are still skinheads around a couple of years ago....i never heard anything bad like this from any other one of the old skinheads on here... cause all the other members on here act like british gentlemen...you are the one that always want to be in the centre, when you telling everyone that...
if this allready offending you, than you better dont check roys facebook page and his love for the german waffen ss paratroopers, hahaha.... maybe this is something i never will understand too....
yeah, but only every now and then when you come up with the same old shit about how original you are and everyone else isnt...and your answers are still the same old shit, that i´m german and cant understand, blablabla...funny thing is that you were the one that wanted to come over to one of our skinhead do´s in oberhausen/germany, cause you liked the pix i have posted on the uk skinhead group...i know that i´m german, but who the fuck are u to tell me that i can never...
nothing new to offer??? hahahaha... for you "originals" it was just a short living fashion and you left it all behind in 71 and even nearly forgot about it, till you found some "new" skinheads on the internet and got a platform for your old stories.. here or on any other skinhead group/page made by "revivalist kids" like the ukskinheads board or a lot of skinhead facebook groups...these so called "revivalist kids" made a way of life out of your short living fashion,...
not 79, but for sure these revivalist "kids" (incl tommc666) are looking more decent than some of the originals on pix we´ve seen here before...
wise words from a wise man!!!
the old blackmans shop...
welcome on board, tom!!