or Connect

Posts by ek77

but were you ever so disbelieving when other new old pics turned up on here?? usally you just ask who has the owner rights..
you picked out the worst example ever... i dont know any nowadays skinheads personally that would dress like these guys.....
dont think that she is beautiful.. with or without tattoos... just my personal taste...
why just don´t believe that it is original???edit: i bet you just wanna see buttons eating his pork pie...
feel free to ask him.. he died in 2004.. http://galerie.parismatch.com/photographes.cfm?byline=Jack%20GAROFALO
did anyone taken a closer look at this one from the same series of these pix??i bet the two short haired guys in the front are not part of the krishna gang in the background..
Youngsters at Ninian Park, home of Cardiff City football club, watch the action by looking over the wall of the enclosure. 11th October 1969. Newcastle United v Glasgow Rangers. Inter-Cities Fairs Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg. Newcastle 2 Rangers 0. Rangers fans invade the pitch at St James' Park. 21st May, 1969 English League Division One match at Maine Road Manchester City 1 v Leeds United 2. Police arrest troublemakers in the crowd November 1969 English League...
read the caption:Youth In England In The Seventies. Londres - mai 1970 - Portrait d'une femme de profil, portant une blouse transparente GIANNY GIANNY sous un manteau rose, sur le trottoir d'une rue où s'apprêtent à passer un taxi et un bus à impériale. (Photo by Jack Garofalo/Paris Match via Getty Images)so if you really think that skinhead girls will be trying to look like this, do you also think that skinheads will look like this?? another pic from the same...
there is a 1964 dated ma-1 flightjacket on ebay right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-VINTAGE-U-S-ARMY-AIRFORCE-FLIGHT-JACKET-MA1-C-TYPE-MEDIUM-/161041701879?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257ed55bf7
btw, this one was missing above.... maybe the cars in the background will clear it now..