or Connect

Posts by ek77

great find!! only got 2 pairs of them in black.. looking for oxbllod or cherryreds for a good price for ages...
i didnt paid more than £20 for mine..
maybe you are just to long out of the scene.. and of course you only hear just about the right or the bad guys... the good ones make no headlines... and now back to the sixties/seventies..
BFM were still acive till 2 years ago... but they are not the only band in paris you couldnt call boneheads or nazis... so there are for sure more then 1%...LSD still have skinhead fans, even if they never were a real skinheadband... that´s the reason why i dont mentioned them,... i have got most of their early records, but still looking for their first hard to find 7"....8°6 CREW are a ska/reggae band from paris with some skinhead members...
you better dont tell these guys.. Brigada Flores Magon were a red skin band from paris with a big following...more paris skinheads and for sure no bonheads:
but there are still alot of oi and punk gigs in paris these days...a great new skinhead band from paris are lions law...
the swingo porkies were a skinhead band from paris.. they started in 1979...
some pix from the exhibition http://www.demotix.com/news/3037702/launch-exhibition-about-skinhead-style-lcc-london#media-3037557
another well known pic: and some new additions i´ve not seen on here before: plus a background story: "As the (Anti- english occupation of Northern Ireland) march entered Renfield Street, James Cook (16, Glasgow), who was carrying one pole of a banner bearing IRA slogans, was slashed in the neck with an open razor by Brian Stewart (17, Glasgow), an apprentice electrician. Stewart was seen to draw the open razor from his pocket and severely injure Cook, causing a...
„Sobre los gustos no hay disputo“