or Connect

Posts by Banana Cognac

Yay -- one of his better Bomber jackets IMO -- length is spot on and I'm pretty sure it's under $500 now.
Yeah go the 48. I'm the same height and weight and my 48 fits right on the money.
Picked these up from Superdenim. They are brand new with box, have only been tried on once indoors. Soft suede in tobacco with a contrasting rubber sole. Handmade in Italy. Shipping with tracking (from Australia): US $40 - Europe $50 - Asia $35 - Australia $20
Brand new never worn milk white leather boots from Rick Owens featuring a round toe, a short side zip fastening and a pull tab at the rear. The retail on these was in the vicinity of $1500. Composition is 100% leather - Made in Italy. As a sizing guide, I wear a US9/42 and I took a punt on these fitting but they were a tad too big. Shipping with tracking is included in price worldwide.
Picked these up during the SF Geller sample sale. They have just been sitting in the box since I got them. I have never worn them. They run like your usual CP sneakers so if you wear a 42 in CP these will fit. These boots sold out very quickly and I am selling them for less than I paid. Shipping with tracking (from Australia): US $40 - Europe $50 - Asia $35 - Australia $20
These sneakers are in as new condition Ive worn them only 3-4 times. These high tops are in a very cool blue with the contrasting leather and suede panels with rubber soles. They don't have any stains, rips, or holes. Made in Italy. For size reference - I am a true US9 and wear 42 in CP's and these Margiela's fit spot on. Price includes Shipping worldwide with tracking from Australia:
Brand new never worn still has tags.. Picked it up from the pre-order Joseph from SP was doing a while ago. I tried it on one time and it was a tad too big and now that ive dropped a fair bit of weight its way too big now. Coat is a wool blend (86% wool and 14% nylon) melton asymmetrical with two single welt slant pockets and notched collar. It has a tailored silhouette. Measurements upon request. Shipping Price: Shipping with tracking US: $50, UK and Europe: $40,...
you should be fine with US origin goods - you might have to pay duty on the freight cost.http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/internet_purchases.xml
Just keep this to one post to not take it too off topic -- but for the person asking about Siki Im bomber sizing I have the. MA from SS13 in a 2 and it fits like slim 48 in Geller if that helps.
pm'd