or Connect

Posts by Banana Cognac

not sure how much love GDL gets in this thread as I havent been lurking in a while -- but I wanna give him credit for the service NMWA provided - just kopped the Seb Flight Pants and received them shipped Internationally within 7 days from payment. Also, after trawling nearly all of Geller stockists, his prices seem to be the best for Geller pieces.
Your loyal fans will forgive you this time RG
So simple - thanks
I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of Sebastian Flight pants from NMWA - just want to know if there is a SF promo code before I checkout.
Worn only once, this Rick Owens Mollino Bauhaus is in flawless condition. Lightweight jacket in nylon pearl, high collar with asymmetric zip Measurements - Chest: 20" Shoulders: 17" Length: 27.75" Material: 100% polyester, lining 100% cupro. Made in Italy. Will ship worldwide Express with tracking - $25
Brand new with tags Rick Owens Bomber jacket in black. Slightly oversized fit with zip closure, front slant pockets, and zip pocket at sleeve. Measurements - Chest: 23" Shoulders: 19" Length: 31.5" Material: 77% cotton, 22% silk. Made in Italy. Will ship worldwide Express with tracking - $25.
Near new (worn 3 times) Schneider grey woollen jacket that has quilted design. This jacket is very warm and will provide adequate protection during cold/windy conditions. Measurements - Chest: 20.5" Shoulders: Raglan Length: 31" Material: 100% wool Made in Belgium. Will ship worldwide Express with tracking - $30
Lightly used 2 button Ervell blazer in a grey herringbone pattern with a single vent at the back. Looks brand new with no signs of wear, rips, stain, markings etc... Material: 100% wool Size: 42 Made in the USA Measurements - Chest: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 29" Will ship worldwide - Express with tracking - $25
Yay -- one of his better Bomber jackets IMO -- length is spot on and I'm pretty sure it's under $500 now.
Yeah go the 48. I'm the same height and weight and my 48 fits right on the money.