or Connect

Posts by Banana Cognac

Picked these up from Superdenim. They are brand new with box, have only been tried on once indoors. Soft suede in tobacco with a contrasting rubber sole. Handmade in Italy. Shipping with tracking (from Australia): US $40 - Europe $50 - Asia $35 - Australia $20
Brand new never worn milk white leather boots from Rick Owens featuring a round toe, a short side zip fastening and a pull tab at the rear. The retail on these was in the vicinity of $1500. Composition is 100% leather - Made in Italy. As a sizing guide, I wear a US9/42 and I took a punt on these fitting but they were a tad too big. Shipping with tracking is included in price worldwide.
Picked these up during the SF Geller sample sale. They have just been sitting in the box since I got them. I have never worn them. They run like your usual CP sneakers so if you wear a 42 in CP these will fit. These boots sold out very quickly and I am selling them for less than I paid. Shipping with tracking (from Australia): US $40 - Europe $50 - Asia $35 - Australia $20
These sneakers are in as new condition Ive worn them only 3-4 times. These high tops are in a very cool blue with the contrasting leather and suede panels with rubber soles. They don't have any stains, rips, or holes. Made in Italy. For size reference - I am a true US9 and wear 42 in CP's and these Margiela's fit spot on. Shipping with tracking from Australia: US $50 - Europe $65 - Asia $45 - Australia $20
Brand new never worn still has tags.. Picked it up from the pre-order Joseph from SP was doing a while ago. I tried it on one time and it was a tad too big and now that ive dropped a fair bit of weight its way too big now. Coat is a wool blend (86% wool and 14% nylon) melton asymmetrical with two single welt slant pockets and notched collar. It has a tailored silhouette. Measurements upon request. Shipping Price: Shipping with tracking US: $50, UK and Europe: $40,...
you should be fine with US origin goods - you might have to pay duty on the freight cost.http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/internet_purchases.xml
Just keep this to one post to not take it too off topic -- but for the person asking about Siki Im bomber sizing I have the. MA from SS13 in a 2 and it fits like slim 48 in Geller if that helps.
pm'd
I'm in Melbourne -- shipping would only be $10-12 if you are interested. I'm putting up a lot more stuff including Ervell which I know you're a fan of.
Ervell SS12 sweatshirt. Fits slim. Best suited to a true medium. Worn a couple of times, in perfect condition. Measurements: chest: 20.25, shoulder: raglan, length 24.5 Shipping: US: $25, UK/Europe: $35, Asia: $20 (I'm located in Australia)