or Connect

Posts by ClassyCanuck

Chris... BRAVO!She really turned out nicely.  Can't wait to see the final set up.
For your consideration is a pair of Alden unlined plain toe blucher in brown chromexcel in 10D. These are bout 3 years old but have only been worn a dozen times at most.  These are in great shape.   Made in USA Brown chromexcel Blind eyelets Single leather flex sole Alden shoe trees included (deduct $25 if you do not want the shoe trees) Alden shoe bags and box included. Size 10D.   Buyer pays for shipping and paypal fees.   PM me with any questions.   Thank...
These beauties yesterday. Close to 2 years old and not taken care of very well. Loving the colour and rolls on them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  This is exactly how Leffot sized mine when I purchased them years ago.Enjoy the chukka's, they're great for this time of year. Why not get them from LF in Y-Ville?
 Depends on how long you want it to be.  The Beaufort is longer than the Bedale.  See if you can try on both and judge for yourself.They are both a little different besides length.
Looks like a Beaufort.
This guy has been getting lots of wrist time lately.    
Yes, they are Vizslas.... good eye.  Male and female.I am not a hunter but they are both trained and have excelled at it when they were younger.  They have been hunted over by my friends and me their handler.Nothing pleases me more than watching a bird dog work a field, it's truly a great experience.   LOL... yes, we used to get that with my male when he was a pup... "Hey, he's a cute Ridgeback, where's his ridge?" Okay, now back to my initial query about the Alden...
Thank you. Thanks Mike. This is interesting.I will contact Alden and just see what they say from the get go.  If they will not re-sole them due to a replaced heel then I think they will be in my bad books as far as customer service after the fact goes. I will keep you all posted. Thanks again.
Well this isn't good. I was seeing which of my Alden's to wear out for Easter dinner this evening and decided to go with my favourite Alden slippers, Snuff Chukka's. Low and behold I discovered this on the bottom of the right shoe.   Send it back to Alden for a repair and hope I get it back in time for summer or see if someone local can do the trick?  My only worry is that they won't be able to do the same sole as Alden does. For reference these are about 5 years old...