or Connect

Posts by ClassyCanuck

Any before pics?  How long did it take for them to stitch it up?
Got this one as an early Christmas gift to myself.   Really digging it.  
Sporting this one today with a pair of boots that match the strap. Stowa Fleiger on a custom #8 cordovan strap.  
Got this one a while back and haven't  worn it in quite some time.  Put it on a new strap and a it's like a totally different watch.     Also picked this one up a month back.  Really like this one but not on the bracelet it come with.  
I usually give these a decent cleaning once a year. This time I had them cleaned while my flight back to Toronto was delayed due to a storm in Montreal.   Before:     After:  
I don't get to use this as much as I would like but boy did it come in handy on a 4 day trip. This bag did me well.   It's a medium duffle I bought 2 yrs ago.  
On my way to the office the other day.   These are slowly becoming my favourite pair in my small collection.   Have a great weekend friends.  
 They are Natural Chromexcel Norwegian Front Boot
What's in the box? From Yenni... can't wait to try these on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheap selvedge and these today cause the weather is still good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk