or Connect

Posts by scruff

janelle monae, duh
Quote: Originally Posted by Akeem shipton and heneage uk is having a 50 off sale. ordered some c&j suede wingtips this morning. I only see double monks on sale on the site. Can I ask which you ordered (I'm looking for suede brogues) and where you see the 50% off?
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Bugle Boy?
I want to note that the Sulka sportcoat is the fucking tits.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR As expected, the shoe sold out after I had paid and received a confirmation email. They never even sent an email. I had to call them this morning to find out. Having expected this, I made it a point to call BB every day for the past week and document each response (I wasnt going to take "sorry" for an answer as I had the previous 5 times). So each time I called, I asked them for the order status and each time they...
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearin? Hell nah hoe, you know they Polos. lawl
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto Mine is just a little roomy but nicely tapered nonetheless. I don't think a polo is meant to be a trim fit.I bought my normal size of 42R and am happy with the fit. I bought mine last week, 25% off, and love it. I'm curious why you can't try it at the shop as I didn't even see it on their website. Would you mine sharing the price after the full discount? I haven't seen the coat on the site and don't think...
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy Daffy's in Philly has a ton of Mastai Ferreti shirts available. Lots of solid blues, some linens, pinks, etc. 30 bucks All stores got a re-up
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del I should probaby get these AEs http://pics.ae.com/is/image/aeo/0211_5666_203_b?$pdp-265$ for 60 USD Would you really get any practical use out of boots like that? Especialy ones that cost $60?
I love this bag, but use it sparingly and just can't justify keeping it in my house. Leather is mighty soft and supple and patina-ready. This is a 2008 model made for the Japanese/Korean market and it's no longer in production (I know that Bally still sells bags for the US market in a similar style north of $700, I believe (maybe more)). All original hardware and meticulously maintained by me. Dimensions are 16" across, 11.5" top to bottom and 3.5" deep. Made in...