or Connect

Posts by scruff

Less lapel belly I think would give the appearance of a stronger/wider chest (offsetting the hippiness).
I appreciate the the insight. They may have said LP rather than Zegna; who knows. I take most of the mill names they throw around with a massive grain of salt. I was hard-pressed to pass the length up, though, since he threw the whole thing at me for $50, and, at the time, I was looking for something loose and spongy. Good advice re: lining. I may get the sleeves lined in a dull cotton that's near the same color as the cloth, but don't know how practical this will be. I'll...
Peachy. Just grabbed this for my pops; he'll love having something like this laying about his office.
n/a
Recent pickups from Tip Top. Don't recall the maker of the former (my tailor had a hunch, but I forgot what he said). It's about a 13oz and the melange of colors was too much to resist. The latter is a light weight Zegna linen with a great mix of blue and black hues; might sit on it for a while, though, as I can't imagine wearing something so light in San Francisco. When made up, I'll probably go 3-patch on each.
Prices include CONUS. Please PM with any questions. **** 1. Alden Cigar Shell NST. Size is 9D on the Barrie last. Bought these from Srivats during his recent cordovan purge, but my feet [very] sadly just don't take too well to the Barrie last. These have thin rubber protectors on the sole and are in really fantastic condition. Come with bags and original box. I'm unloading these for what I paid + a few bucks to cover shipping. $410 CONUS with...
Mistakenly posted this a few days back in the Mens Clothing forum; re-posting here. Prices include CONUS. Please PM with any questions. **** 1. Alden Cigar Shell NST. Size is 9D on the Barrie last. Bought these from Srivats during his recent cordovan purge, but my feet [very] sadly just don't take too well to the Barrie last. These have thin rubber protectors on the sole and are in really fantastic condition. Come with bags and original box. I'm unloading these for...
Moved to B&S Forum - http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...53#post4651653
And here are some mighty shit pictures of two new commissions (the unpictured third is a suit made of Minnis fresco - 0520). I'll try to bring in a proper camera on the next go.
Bullswin came through with a quick payment and total transparency - a great buyer!