or Connect

Posts by kojnglsmith

I just picked up a pair of SL-100X's in 33. I'm happy with the fit in the thighs and would not want them to be any tighter, but the waist is a hair loose (and I know it'll stretch a bit). Am I better off sizing down to a 32? When I tried the 32 on in the stores i had to fight to get them on, it was a very tight fit to get the top button buttoned, and the thighs felt pretty tight. Any thoughts?
I have a Suit Supply tux that I am considering but the fit isn't quite perfect. If I can't find anything else I will keep it though
The pants do appear have a stripe but you make a good point on the buttons! I'm tempted by the fact that the measurements appear right on and it appears to be a high quality suit but may not be right as a classic tuxedo...Other pictures can be seen here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-4295-BELVEST-Pure-Silk-Peak-Lapel-Tuxedo-Wool-Pants-Formalwear-Elegant-40-R-/391106778251?&autorefresh=true
I am looking to buy a tuxedo for around $600 or under and have been having trouble finding just what I am looking for. One option I discovered recently was a Belvest NWT tuxedo, through eBay. The sizing looks good for me and the key details look right (one button, peak lapel), but I have a few questions about the specific item: -Any overall thoughts based on the pictures/description? I'm having trouble telling the color (I sent the seller a question on this), but assuming...
I am looking to buy a tuxedo for around $600 or under and have been having trouble finding just what I am looking for. One option I discovered recently was a Belvest NWT tuxedo, through eBay. The sizing looks good for me and the key details look right (one button, peak lapel), but I have a few questions about the specific item: -Any overall thoughts based on the pictures/description? I'm having trouble telling the color (I sent the seller a question on this), but assuming...
I would love some feedback on a Suitsupply tuxedo I received recently--I apologize for the current lack of more picture! Pants fit: these feel on the slim side as I am looking for a classic fit more so than a trendy one. I realize there is some bunching--these haven't been hemmed yet. I could possibly size up as the pants will be slightly roomier in a 40 than a 38 (+1.5" on the waist and +.2" on the leg opening) but I'm worried that will throw the jacket off Thoughts on...
I would love some feedback on a Suitsupply tuxedo I received recently. Pants fit: these feel on the slim side as I am looking for a classic fit more so than a trendy one. I realize there is some bunching--these haven't been hemmed yet. I could possibly size up as the pants will be slightly roomier in a 40 than a 38 (+1.5" on the waist and +.2" on the leg opening) but I'm worried that will throw the jacket off Thoughts on the jacket or anything else (I'm wearing a plain...
Just got the two eyed tie mocs with double soles..anyone have experience with how these hold up in snow/salt/general winter conditions?They look tough and I treated them with Obenauf's but don't want to wreck them...
Understand how you set it from the video but didn't see anything that looked like the type of rivet you'd see on a pair of jeans or why some have that bit of denim on them
Can anyone tell me why some jeans' rivets have a little bit of denim on the nub (like this: http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr356/brownmetallic/zzz278.jpg) while most are just plain? Pretty sure there's a simple answer but I don't know it..